The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial EFDS

I just got my offer for this course and on a factfinding mission. If anyone is currently doing the course I would love to know
a) Do you think it is an effective pathway into IB/high finance roles or does it restrict you to quant/fintech etc.
b) Does the small cohort feel like a community or is it isolating?
Original post by Prospective321
I just got my offer for this course and on a factfinding mission. If anyone is currently doing the course I would love to know
a) Do you think it is an effective pathway into IB/high finance roles or does it restrict you to quant/fintech etc.

Hey dm me to join the efds offer holder gc
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Prospective321

i also just got my offer and wondering the same...will you choose this or lse math and econ or ucl econ statistics..byw will there br an offerholder day for efds
I just got an email for the offer holder day
Original post by Frank UCAS 5/5
i also just got my offer and wondering the same...will you choose this or lse math and econ or ucl econ statistics..byw will there br an offerholder day for efds

Discord gc for offer holders. We are discussing this too. https://discord.gg/ZbzDzUc5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending