The Student Room Group

AQA French Speaking (General Conversation)

I have my speaking exam on the second week I come back to school and right now I am finding it really hard to revise :frown: . Compared to other stuff revising General Conversation is stressing me out. What i do is go through each question and prepare an answer, however i dont know if im overdoing it? Because i want to reach atleast a 7 or possible an 8. I have spent so far 3 days and each an 1 hour revision session on one sub topic and couldnt complete them because I have taken too much time. I also dont even remember my answers so its even pointless spendning time on these answers. Please help me change this. I have 2 weeks 😭
Reply 1
Original post by carnaldrax
I have my speaking exam on the second week I come back to school and right now I am finding it really hard to revise :frown: . Compared to other stuff revising General Conversation is stressing me out. What i do is go through each question and prepare an answer, however i dont know if im overdoing it? Because i want to reach atleast a 7 or possible an 8. I have spent so far 3 days and each an 1 hour revision session on one sub topic and couldnt complete them because I have taken too much time. I also dont even remember my answers so its even pointless spendning time on these answers. Please help me change this. I have 2 weeks 😭

(I meant I have 3 weeks!)
Original post by carnaldrax

mines next Thursday
all ive done is looked at some general vocabulary
im gonna go through the spec vocabulary too
ive nominated theme 2 so im gonna try memorise most of them tm
just keep doing one and literally force urself to learn it dont move on until u have learnt one
also get ppl to test u
maybe write prompts w questions infant of u and try answer slowly taking away hints
also photo cards and role-play practice papers are so useful they pretty much cover all basis
make sure u speak them to ur self to improve fluency and accent also get into the practice of using fillers
like how French speakers say uuh

Quick Reply

Latest