The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate timeline

Hi guys,
I have applied for my ATAS certificate as a student for a Meng course on 4th April and yet to receive it.
Is there anyone in this forum who has applied for ATAS for Meng course ? Any idea what kind of timeline it is taking to receive the certificate ?
Reply 2

Thank you so much. I am really perplexed as to what is taking so much time to process my application. There is no specific response from the ATAS team. The response is always a generic one.
Reply 3
Original post by jsanuk
Thank you so much. I am really perplexed as to what is taking so much time to process my application. There is no specific response from the ATAS team. The response is always a generic one.

Me too. I have been anxiously waiting for the past month or so as well. It's annoying haha
Reply 4
have you receved it?
Original post by jsanuk
Hi guys,
I have applied for my ATAS certificate as a student for a Meng course on 4th April and yet to receive it.
Is there anyone in this forum who has applied for ATAS for Meng course ? Any idea what kind of timeline it is taking to receive the certificate ?
Reply 5
Original post by Jenam123
have you receved it?

No. Still waiting. What about you?
Reply 6
No, still waiting. I applied o 10 april but got 3 corrections and since my last correction has been 17 days. did you receive any corrctions ? you should try and contact them again if they havent been in contact with you since 4th april. thats just absurd.
Original post by jsanuk
No. Still waiting. What about you?
Reply 7
No, still waiting. I applied o 10 april but got 3 corrections and since my last correction has been 17 days. did you receive any corrctions ? you should try and contact them again if they havent been in contact with you since 4th april. thats just absurd.

OK. I haven't received any e-mail since my submission except the generic response that they are aware of my application. I have contacted them couple of times over e-mail.
Is there a contact number that I can use to call. Do you know?
Reply 8
Hi,

That must be really frustrating. I dont think there is a number to call, but try contacting your uni, they should help you. have you submitted the atas and it says submitted in green? My sister made the mistake of leaving it on complete and she thought she had submit the application :biggrin:
Original post by jsanuk
OK. I haven't received any e-mail since my submission except the generic response that they are aware of my application. I have contacted them couple of times over e-mail.
Is there a contact number that I can use to call. Do you know?
Reply 9
Hi,

That must be really frustrating. I dont think there is a number to call, but try contacting your uni, they should help you. have you submitted the atas and it says submitted in green? My sister made the mistake of leaving it on complete and she thought she had submit the application :biggrin:

:smile: indeed. It is highly frustrating. He status is submitted in green. It does not allow me to open the application as its submitted.
Sorry can I ask you how you are contacted by the ATAS team for correction? Do they contact you via e-mail or via the site.
Thanks for all the info.
Reply 10
I havent contacted them, they just allow me to correct the mistake by allowing me to edit my application and they emailed me to let me know its availble for editing. A lot of people said that when its past 30 days they write to atas with urgent and the atas application number in the subject and they get the certificate within days. I'm on 17th day after my last correction, I intend to contact them if i reach 30 days and i havent received my atas yet.
Original post by jsanuk
:smile: indeed. It is highly frustrating. He status is submitted in green. It does not allow me to open the application as its submitted.
Sorry can I ask you how you are contacted by the ATAS team for correction? Do they contact you via e-mail or via the site.
Thanks for all the info.
Reply 11
I havent contacted them, they just allow me to correct the mistake by allowing me to edit my application and they emailed me to let me know its availble for editing. A lot of people said that when its past 30 days they write to atas with urgent and the atas application number in the subject and they get the certificate within days. I'm on 17th day after my last correction, I intend to contact them if i reach 30 days and i havent received my atas yet.

OK. Let's see how long it takes. I am planning to send another reminder towards end of next week, 3 weeks since the last follow up. Sorry may I ask you about the course you have applied for, if it is OK. I was wondering whether the course can further slow down the response. Mine is a course in aerospace.
Reply 12
mine is computer science. let me know what happens with you :smile: good luck
Original post by jsanuk
OK. Let's see how long it takes. I am planning to send another reminder towards end of next week, 3 weeks since the last follow up. Sorry may I ask you about the course you have applied for, if it is OK. I was wondering whether the course can further slow down the response. Mine is a course in aerospace.
Reply 13
mine is computer science. let me know what happens with you :smile: good luck

Good luck to you too. Thanks. 😊
Anyone received certificate in last days, please share details.
Reply 15
Original post by usman.sattar
Anyone received certificate in last days, please share details.

Received my certificate after 70 working days on 14th July.
Congratulations, please share the details.

Quick Reply

Latest