The Student Room Group

ATAS certificate with old passport number... Need help

Please I need your help, I emailed the ATAS team in the UK to reissue a new ATAS certificate with new passport details and the old ATAS certificate and it has been 25 working days and still no reply, I renewed my passport.

MY CAS has a new passport and the ATAS certificate has an old passport number. I contacted the Uni and they said "As mentioned previously, if the passport number has changed and you have not received the updated ATAS Certificate, provide a copy of the email that you sent to ATAS requesting the change and a note explaining the situation and we can proceed for you."

Have anyone applied for a student visa with an explanation letter? and receive a student visa or rejection?

Pls reply
Original post by babu_90
Please I need your help, I emailed the ATAS team in the UK to reissue a new ATAS certificate with new passport details and the old ATAS certificate and it has been 25 working days and still no reply, I renewed my passport.

MY CAS has a new passport and the ATAS certificate has an old passport number. I contacted the Uni and they said "As mentioned previously, if the passport number has changed and you have not received the updated ATAS Certificate, provide a copy of the email that you sent to ATAS requesting the change and a note explaining the situation and we can proceed for you."

Have anyone applied for a student visa with an explanation letter? and receive a student visa or rejection?

Pls reply

Hi there,

Is this ID for your student finance application you've been requested to send?

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending