The Student Room Group

Drama studio London 2024

Hi all! I have recently been accepted into drama studio London BA acting for 2024. I was just wondering if anyone else has accepted this course?
From olive
Reply 1
Hiya!! I’m Phoebe, i got in too!! I haven’t accepted yet :smile:x
Reply 2
Original post by pheebs222
Hiya!! I’m Phoebe, i got in too!! I haven’t accepted yet :smile:x

Ohh yayaya!! Let me know if you accept x
Reply 3
Original post by LivCowap
Hi all! I have recently been accepted into drama studio London BA acting for 2024. I was just wondering if anyone else has accepted this course?
From olive

Hiya I've also accepted my place for the BA at DSL in September 2024, I'm looking to meet other people on my course as I'm trying to sort out a shared house for September!
Reply 4
Original post by LucasKad06
Hiya I've also accepted my place for the BA at DSL in September 2024, I'm looking to meet other people on my course as I'm trying to sort out a shared house for September!

Yes me too!
From olive

Hey! Same here <3
Original post by LucasKad06

Me too!!
Reply 7
From olive

Hey, I've just accepted my place on the BA too! My insta is _niamhie__ if anyone wants to get in contact before the start of term. Look forward to meeting all of you!!!
Reply 8
From olive

Hi liv! My name is Isla (sorry if you have been spammed a bunch of time with this message, I've had to re-type as I wasn't sure if they had sent!) I have also accepted the DSL BA acting course for 2024. Do you have instagram, lovely? We have a group chat on there for new dsl students, id be happy to add you! Just pop me a message. My insta username is: 10isla. Excited to meet you!
Reply 9
Hey everyone, just found this thread! I also accepted a place on the DSL Acting BA back in April but has anyone heard anything back from them since they accepted your offer? I'd have thought by now we'd of been sent some information about term dates etc but it's been quiet since...

Looking forward to meeting you all though! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by reed493
Hey everyone, just found this thread! I also accepted a place on the DSL Acting BA back in April but has anyone heard anything back from them since they accepted your offer? I'd have thought by now we'd of been sent some information about term dates etc but it's been quiet since...
Looking forward to meeting you all though! :smile:

Hey! Let me know your instagram username and I’ll add you to our group chat. I haven’t received any info either don’t worry!
Original post by 1Isla
Hey! Let me know your instagram username and I’ll add you to our group chat. I haven’t received any info either don’t worry!

Okay phew, that's reassuring! Insta is oscaarr.jpg 🙂

Quick Reply