The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LaurenFah
:eyeball: He did what??

her boyfriend went for a number 2 and showed her the poo stain on the paper.. :afraid: I sat like this :indiff: for a total of 20 minutes.
Botticello
her boyfriend went for a number 2 and showed her the poo stain on the paper.. :afraid: I sat like this :indiff: for a total of 20 minutes.

I genuinely feel like retching.

No coco pops for me this morning!
Reply 22
Quite a few gems from last night. Shame I don't remember many, and many aren't suitable for TSR. :p: Here's a classic:

Girl: "So are you Canadian? American?"
Guy with obvious American accent: "American, I'm from Vermont."
Girl: "So whereabouts in Canada are you from?"
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
Reply 24
I was sitting next to some dude called George at a bus stop, and he said "You'll never guess what some Iraqi bloke did to me the other day...."
Reply 25
Citizen Zero
Little kid, about 7: "Mum, if Indians come from India, do lesbians come from lesbia?"
Mum: "..."

Made me smile.

Lesbos, in fact. It's a Greek island where the only female poet from the time of ancient Greece (Sappho) with surviving works lived. The name 'lesbian' stems from her, because not only was she writing poetry, which was a man's activity, but also much of it was quite homo-erotic. So... the kid was almost right :p:
Mum: Oh, your watching the match, whats the score?
Me: 1-1
Mum: Really? To who?

She tries, bless her. :p:
Botticello

I must do that one day.
Charlski
Lesbos, in fact. It's a Greek island where the only female poet from the time of ancient Greece (Sappho) with surviving works lived. The name 'lesbian' stems from her, because not only was she writing poetry, which was a man's activity, but also much of it was quite homo-erotic. So... the kid was almost right :p:

:biggrin: Ah yeah, the kid was almost right! It was just her mum's reaction of complete awkward silence that added to the funniness of it.
Reply 29
http://www.themanwhofellasleep.com/gossip.html

This is the best and funniest link to this sorta thing.

Enjoy!
Couple of guys on the bus saying about how great it would be to spend a while on the "Shipwrecked" islands (the reality show)... "there must be bare weed there." Fair enough, but then came the good bit: "Imagine if weed grew on trees... how big would the tree be?"
:biggrin: lol
A really stupid girl in my tutor group:

'Palestine... ain't that in America?'

:shifty:
IanDangerously
Mum: Oh, your watching the match, whats the score?
Me: 1-1
Mum: Really? To who?

She tries, bless her. :p:

Haha awh, that's sweet.

In my lecture the other day, I heard:

"When she finished her test, she turned her paper over, the ******* bitch. How was i supposed to copy off her?"
On the Tube yesterday:

Bloke 1: Maybe I'll just buy him a butt plug.
Bloke 2: ...
Botticello

ROFL! :eek:
Reply 35
Some guy wen he asked out a girl at ma school and she sed..YEs..lol ..."Can i be your soup and you can be my steamy goodness.." *lol... XD..haha
I'm seriously not lying here, on the bus I heard a guy say to his friend 'did you hear that a black guy is the president of America now?'

His friend laughed at him. This was around 2 weeks ago.
SuspiciousMinds
I'm seriously not lying here, on the bus I heard a guy say to his friend 'did you hear that a black guy is the president of America now?'

His friend laughed at him. This was around 2 weeks ago.

:eek:
Well when I was trying to explain the Presidential Race to a really dim girl in my PSHCE class a few weeks ago she replied back:

'But I thought that woman was gonna be president'

'That woman' being Sarah Palin ... :shifty:
guitar1351
:eek:
Well when I was trying to explain the Presidential Race to a really dim girl in my PSHCE class a few weeks ago she replied back:

'But I thought that woman was gonna be president'

'That woman' being Sarah Palin ... :shifty:

Just goes to show how much attention that awful woman got.
Reply 39
Citizen Zero
Little kid, about 7: "Mum, if Indians come from India, do lesbians come from lesbia?"
Mum: "..."

Made me smile.

Well, you do get Lesbians from Lesbos...

Latest

Trending

Trending