The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Monday, probably. Damn weekend post!
Reply 2
tell me about it, this wait is unbearable, that sunday is going to be horrible. And my post doesnt arrive til half three in the afternoon either!
Reply 3
What have you applied to/where/how did you interview go etc?
Reply 4
There is a thread for this - Interview Chat Thread .
Don't worry about the letters, they've decided if you're in already.
Reply 5
oh i know theyve decided, but theres no way of me knowing until that letter arrives is there! agonising wait! I didn't post it on the interview chat because i wasnt discussing interviews
Reply 6
I envy you UK guys.
Some of us are EU applicants. I know Iceland isn't an EU member, it's complicated
Oh, and I bet the international ones envy us(!).

But on a second thought, they probably don't, as they are the ones that get emails...
Reply 7
Cezmerelda
oh i know theyve decided, but theres no way of me knowing until that letter arrives is there! agonising wait! I didn't post it on the interview chat because i wasnt discussing interviews

Well it's all degenerated in there. It's no longer about interviews, but more about how we failed :smile:

It is agonising, but just don't think about it.
Reply 8
Kollarrunt
I envy you UK guys.
Some of us are EU applicants. I know Iceland isn't an EU member, it's complicated
Oh, and I bet the international ones envy us(!).

But on a second thought, they probably don't, as they are the ones that get emails...

EEA isn't it?
Reply 9
commando
EEA isn't it?

:yep:
Reply 10
well I only live about 1 hour from cambridge so hopefully i will get it saturday
Reply 11
charlie123
well I only live about 1 hour from cambridge so hopefully i will get it saturday

you lucky lucky person!

if i dont get it saturday i dont think i will log on here on saturday it will be too horrible to see everyone else revealing the contents of their letters
Reply 12
Kollarrunt
:yep:

Yes, I look vaguely intelligent! :biggrin:
Reply 13
International applicants (South East Asia) get emails? Where does it say this?
Reply 14
stormcloud
International applicants (South East Asia) get emails? Where does it say this?

Not really I guess.. I've got a friend who didn't get email notifications for his offer last year and had to wait until the airmail came (we're here in China)... :woo:

however I do know many intl applcants get emails for their result immediately.. so I'll just say maybe it varies between colleges.. :biggrin: hope my college does make such arrangement..
charlie123

My boyfriend lives 15 minutes from college and didn't get his letter until the 4th...
Reply 16
Zoedotdot
My boyfriend lives 15 minutes from college and didn't get his letter until the 4th...

See that's the thing. If the 2nd wasn't on a friday, we'd get them by the fourth for sure! But because it falls on a friday, i'm not expecting mine til the fifth, meaning i'll have to go to college all day before opening it!
Reply 17
Does anyone know if UCAS Track is updated before receipt of the letters, i.e. on Jan 2nd?
People who got in in the year above all said track took weeks/in some cases months to update...
Reply 19
Ranimbac
Does anyone know if UCAS Track is updated before receipt of the letters, i.e. on Jan 2nd?

No, Track is really late updating apparently. We were told at Queens we will definitely receive the letters way before track updates!

Latest

Trending

Trending