The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Random and unhelpful comment but I did my work exp in Lewisham! I live down the road in Bromley. Was a few years ago now but still. It's not the best place ever but if the hospitals good its OK. Transport is good. DLR/bus if your not going far, if you're going further it will take forever. Trains good though. Waaay off for me but I would love to go back to that area when I graduate.
Reply 21
Hello folks coming to Severn, its very nice here! (much better than London :wink:)
Reply 22
Egypt
Hello folks coming to Severn, its very nice here! (much better than London :wink:)
You lucky boy. You two staying where you are next year?
Egypt
It is a lovely area! Can I visit again at some point?
Reply 24
No to the first, yes to the second! I'm playing a River Wye cannoing bonanza complete with paddles and booze! Just need to wait for the weather to warm up a little! Prob going to be living in Chepstow next year, closer to Bath. :smile:
Egypt
No to the first, yes to the second! I'm playing a River Wye cannoing bonanza complete with paddles and booze! Just need to wait for the weather to warm up a little! Prob going to be living in Chepstow next year, closer to Bath. :smile:
Sounds great, as long as we can try setting off speed cameras again- I think we were close last time and I've been practising!
Reply 26
Anyone else coming to the STFS open day today?
Reply 27
Well, I found one... (and hope I didn't freak him out too much!) :wink:
Reply 28
Helenia
Well, I found one... (and hope I didn't freak him out too much!) :wink:

Ah, someone whose fbook status was about driving back from London. & is assured of whichever job he wants due to super score? :wink:
Reply 29
Something like that, yeah... :p: Wish I could be as confident :frown:
Reply 30
Well that was random! Had coffee with Helenia in Guy's Hospital canteen! Have distinct recollections of talking about a 'yummy mummy' consultant anesthetist working at the Guy's and St Thomas' foundation fair stand.

Latest

Trending

Trending