The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Pulkpull
Or they use it because it's the simplest way to explain what they want to say? :s-smilie:

Lazy?
Not doing what you should be?
Putting your work off?

etc....
Reply 21
Revising everything uni related... but hey... this is more fun.
Reply 22
chemistry unit 4
Maths, Biology and Research...bleugh...
Reply 24
marketing - uni exam
Reply 25
Dorito
Lazy?
Not doing what you should be?
Putting your work off?

etc....

Only the last one really contains the full meaning of the thread title, and still, it's a bit of a mouth full when it can be expressed with one word which I'm sure everyone on here will understand. Would the forum really be a better place if no one used words longer than 10 letters so that they don't sound like they're showing off?
Reply 26
I should be doing homework but today I just don't have the motivation. I'm gonna take the entire day off, I'll get it all done tomorrow (well, I'll try to, but then I'll probably say I'll just do it monday sometime :biggrin:)
I should be... going over stuff for the practical chem test on Monday, but apart from that nothing really.
I should be doing 2 essays, revising foran Anatomy and physiology exam and also and OSCE exam...fun times ahead...:frown:
Reply 29
clinical and criminal psychology. there is sooooo much of it that i dont really know where to start
Reply 30
pressure groups and demos-kratos 4 2mozzo
No revision, but I do have coursework to hand in for Monday. Haven't started yet. :colonhash:
Making revision notes for my exam on Monday

S1, C3 and Chemistry :frown:
I should be writing my English coursework - 2 essays.
Also, Maths homework and revision.
Plus, some medical forms and stuff.
But, what I'm actually doing is... See sig. :p:
Evolution.
Everyone subject I'm taking
I should be doing:
2 poster presentations
about 3 essays
my practice portfolio
2 reflective practices
writing up and revising my notes
biodude
so what should everyone be revising for instead of being on tsr,

as for me i should be revising cell biology, human disease and biological molecules. i cant think of anything worse to be doing :sigh:

Statistics maths for exam on monday :frown:
Micriobiology and Biotechnology is a bitch.

Doesn't help I've neglected it for months so now I can't remember anything except the easy stuff...

Penicillin production.. HIV infection cycle.. culture counting experiments.. somebody please kill me

Latest

Trending

Trending