The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes!! a girl who used to bully me in schools family won just under 2 million!
Reply 2
I know someone who won 4 million.. not closely, but they live in the next village to me and they help to run the local guides.
Reply 3
i want to win the lottery
I don't know anyone thats won it, but I find it annoying when people say "the day I didn't play my numbers came up"
nothingvoided
Yes!! a girl who used to bully me in schools family won just under 2 million!

wow thats unlucky, you must despise her....
Reply 6
Hmm, I wonder if it would be possible for the government to run the lottery scheme and just fabricate winners in the news to encourage people to buy tickets. Not that they actually do this.
Guy near me, was just over 18 and won himself a nifty half a mill.
Yeah shes a proper nasty piece of work, always the way aye! she drove past me in her brand new corsa yesterday! grr!
A girl I know who's parents where in a syndicate won £205000
Sunderex that is very skeptical!
Reply 11
nothingvoided
Yeah shes a proper nasty piece of work, always the way aye! she drove past me in her brand new corsa yesterday! grr!

corsa lol
Reply 12
My family actually won the euromillions but we lost the ticket. True story! :frown:
Reply 13
yea, my friend's brother did won a few thousand pound...
that was even his first time ever to buy lotto ticket...
my dads cousin won 3/4 million a few years ago. unfortunately they wernt close.... :P
yeah. a few guys at my dad's work used to do that thing where you all pay like 20p towards a ticket, so a week after all but two of them drop out then win the jackpot :biggrin: bought all the guys who dropped out luxury holidays to australia

my grandparents put a lottery on for me & my cousins since we were diddy, and when i was about 8 we got five numbers :smile: we won a few grand and got a few hundred quid each, ofc us all being under 12 our parents just bunged it in our savings :p: my nan reckons if we got five numbers these days we'd have got loads more, but that's my lottery luck out for the rest of my life
shay14
corsa lol

Where have you been? Vauxhall is the Lamborghini... :yep:
a man that used to live on our street when i was little once won a double rollover. good-on him really, he wasn't the wealthiest of men to start with. plus, he gave me a fiver because i chose one of his numbers :proud:

i once did the lottery on my 16th birthday and won a £10 :p:
my friend's grandfather won ~£875,000.
Becksy
My family actually won the euromillions but we lost the ticket. True story! :frown:

gutted lol

Latest

Trending

Trending