The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i sold a winning ticket once. i used to work in a little newsagents and this group usd to put a syndicate on, they won about 4 mil phond the shop to let them know and told the guy to say thanks to me! that was it not even a tenner!
lol
x
My friend's Mum and Step-dad won it.

I think they got a couple of million.
Reply 42
Sephiroth
Man, that would make me miserable for the rest of my life. I hope it's not having that kind of effect on you.

I am still trying to get over it, lol. I guess there is more things to life than money, whatever happens is meant to happen so my family just wasn't meant to have the money. At least it went to charity.
My Cousin (Dad's niece) won £4 million.
Ive met her only twice since we rarely see my dad's side of the family (once at her engagement party and once at her wedding).
Reply 44
SunderX
Hmm, I wonder if it would be possible for the government to run the lottery scheme and just fabricate winners in the news to encourage people to buy tickets. Not that they actually do this.

Ah reminds me of Nineteen Eighty-Four with the Proles!
I do know a friend of a friend who won 20k but forget if it was a scratchcard or the lottery.
Reply 45
ToastyCoke
Reading your story almost physically hurt me. YEEEEEEEE OUCH

lol :smile:
Reply 46
I heard someone once won 50k but i dont know him personally but he is like a family friends.. i dono if this helps

Latest

Trending

Trending