The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not revise enough for my chemistry exam.
Not dropping out of uni sooner.. getting myself into loads more debt than i needed to. Damn..
Pluging both ends of an ethernet cable in to an active network switch at work.

Edit: My boss used to live in Sherburn in Elmet.
Opening this thread. lolz.
Reply 5
not revising enough for end of year exams
Being really slack when it came to my A-levels. If I'd had known the repercussions...... :frown:
Reply 7
The worst mistake I've ever made was dropping out of college. But the BEST decision I've made was going back :smile: .
Not studying enough for Adv Higher Chemistry.
Not being straight with two people and winding up in a horrible situation.
Not applying to Law in the first place.
There's 3 for ya :P
Reply 9
Doing your Mum. :frown:
not revising at all for my a-levels. because i should be at lse right now, rather than being talked into going to somewhere i really didn't want to go, dropping out and working 10 hours a week because i can't find a proper job.

yeah, i'm feeling sorry for myself today :frown:.
Reply 11
The few big mistakes i can remember and dont mind saying about :o: are:

In Year 9 me and my friend sent a rose to a boy that our friend fancied and although we didnt write it as being from her, it was the intention. She then went mental at us, so we had to go and say to him it was from us and we really fancied him :colondollar: . It was all good in the end though, they got together. She still brings that up if she is angry with us.

When i was about 12 me and my brother rang up one of those wind up call things and pranked my gran with it, she owned a business and it was some tax invasion thing. She got really irrate and worried. It was the only time i saw her angry. She died about a year later and i never owned up to it, but still feel guilty about it :sad: Thats the first time ive ever spoken about it but i feel guilty about it all the time.

Then there are lots of big mistakes which are a lot worse but i dont want to talk about them :emo:

I make too many mistakes :sigh:

Oh and pissing about during A2 year, a massive mistake i really really regret
Reply 12
getting pissed and passing out on my bathroom floor last night....
i don't know, i don't regret stuf really, it doesn't make any difference if you do.
Not revising enough for a levels. I got into the uni i wanted though.
Reply 14
Not sorting out the problems with my mum sooner..
Reply 15
Not acting on possible relationships.
Reply 16
- Choosing Philosophy as an AS last year
- Year 9. The first and last time I passed out/was sick from too much booze and poss other substances... too drunk to remember. Was just really embarassing.

I'm sure there's more but I can't really think of them.
Reply 17
My biggest mistake would have to be opening this thread.
Andylol
My biggest mistake would have to be opening this thread.

original. :rolleyes:
Reply 19
-choosing as level chemistry
-drinkin ouzo vodka with freinds...not a gd nite....

Latest

Trending

Trending