The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
letting her go (U)
forgetting to turn the ignition off when messing with spark plugs and a distributor..

18,000v to the face is not enjoyable
Not taking AS level Physics.

EDIT: & not revising more for Maths at GCSE. Would've saved me so much trouble.
Not revising for my A level exams, could have done so much better, still got into my first and only choice though so not to big a burden.

Apart from that the last year has been really good :smile:
Reply 44
Playing a certain internet-based game.. oh dear.

Well, that's in the past now.

And it's probably not my biggest mistake; I doubt I'm old enough for anything too cataclysmic.
Reply 45
Talexe
Playing a certain internet-based game.. oh dear.

Well, that's in the past now.

And it's probably not my biggest mistake; I doubt I'm old enough for anything too cataclysmic.

was it wow?

Wow destroys so many lives.... :frown:
Reply 46
Failing AS
not acting on impulse enough... its deeper than that but don't wana explain here.
Regretting things and over analysing situations is also something...
Dijobla
sshhhhhhhh we're almost scot-free

Did I say murders? I meant murmurs.

:ninja:
Reply 49
Wasting my time on this thread.
Reply 50
letting a lot of things go to waste, such as my high school education my college education... my university education...

and that lasagne last night.. mmmm.... lasagne.
Reply 51
Letting him in, I think I've spoilt a lot of things.
dropping history after AS and not physics ugh I could have been in LSE now >< how annoying
not being truthful with 2 mates and having a huge big fat mess explode in my face
not having the best relationship with family
missing opportunities cause I was so shy before
******* up A-Levels.
At the moment, not going to uni. But once I find a job I doubt I will see it in the same light.
Reply 54
Dijobla
sshhhhhhhh we're almost scot-free

looooool :biggrin: :p: :p:
I guess never working hard at school, I didn't do too bad as I've still managed to go to college and university but I know I could and should have worked alot harder when I was at school.
Doing the course I've pretty much quit. That's why I'm quitting. Going to work, do more a-levels and get onto a different course. Hopefully at the same uni.

Edit: Actually probably not, but it's the second.
Reply 57
graduating from university with a degree I do not enjoy at all (and I'm not good at)
Mimbobanage
dropping history after AS and not physics ugh I could have been in LSE now >< how annoying
not being truthful with 2 mates and having a huge big fat mess explode in my face
not having the best relationship with family
missing opportunities cause I was so shy before

INNUENDO!
Reply 59
The Stig
I started playing Football Manager.

Don't you ever, EVER say that again.

Now get back on it.

Latest

Trending

Trending