The Student Room Group

fake tan...for indians!

hey im indian but have lighter skin than most for one!

i was just wondering what fake tan i could use to give me a healthy glow?
currently im using rimmel sun shimmer and maybelline sun glow both are really good but I was thinking abou giving st tropez a try?

are they any good? i only want to fake tan my face, is st tropez advisable to use?? helppp pleaseee:o: :o: :o: :o: :o:
Reply 1
Only want to fake tan your face? Surely that would look awful?
Looked on your profile to see if you had a pic, and wondered, why it said 'add me on facebook' if you have no information for people to be able to find and add you?
lol sorry but was :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Some girl that I used to have a thing for said she used a St Ives one, it looked ok to me.

Slightly off topic but why do indian girls have lighter skin than indian guys? just something i also noticed at my college.
Reply 3
lol because i recently found out that someone i know has an account on here and i didnt want him to know this was me! haha although i realise many of my friends probably have accounts on here on the sly! did u want to add me on facebook? if so ill send u a private message :smile:

and yeah fake tan, just my face because its really pale, rest of me as a good colour..confusing i know!
Reply 4
pritesh
Some girl that I used to have a thing for said she used a St Ives one, it looked ok to me.

Slightly off topic but why do indian girls have lighter skin than indian guys? just something i also noticed at my college.

yeah i know, thats so true!
Reply 5
GaL_dem
lol because i recently found out that someone i know has an account on here and i didnt want him to know this was me! haha although i realise many of my friends probably have accounts on here on the sly! did u want to add me on facebook? if so ill send u a private message :smile:

and yeah fake tan, just my face because its really pale, rest of me as a good colour..confusing i know!

Yeah go on then, I love facebook!

Pritesh, did you quote me? I'm :s-smilie:
Reply 6
carrotboy
Yeah go on then, I love facebook!

Pritesh, did you quote me? I'm :s-smilie:

lol na i diddnt.

@ gal_dem If you want to try the St tropez stuff apparently this is only £11 in store so might be worth trying.
Your post makes the assumption that all Indians have really dark skin? India is extremely mixed with some even appearing European with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Reply 8
burninginme
Your post makes the assumption that all Indians have really dark skin? India is extremely mixed with some even appearing European with blonde hair and blue eyes.

What post? :s-smilie: No one here has made that assumption.
Reply 9
pritesh

Because most Indian guys play cricket/football/whatever in the summer and therefore get darker skin?
Reply 10
GaL_dem
hey im indian but have lighter skin than most for one!

i was just wondering what fake tan i could use to give me a healthy glow?
currently im using rimmel sun shimmer and maybelline sun glow both are really good but I was thinking abou giving st tropez a try?

are they any good? i only want to fake tan my face, is st tropez advisable to use?? helppp pleaseee:o: :o: :o: :o: :o:

Are you punjabi by any chance? Punjabi girls are by far the hottest indian girls IMO and thats partly due to their skin colour which is slightly paler than other indians but it makes them look hot.
Reply 11
im half indian half jordanian btw
Reply 12
someone negged repped me saying im racist! i'd like to assure them i am most definitely not!
Reply 13
I was going to give you advice as I'm pretty pale skinned too... but i'm punjabi and therefore ugly so I guess you wouldn't want my advice.

Some people...

Edit: I didn't neg rep you btw. I hardly ever use that function (although I might as what you said was pretty damn rude).
Reply 14
trinkets
I was going to give you advice as I'm pretty pale skinned too... but i'm punjabi and therefore ugly so I guess you wouldn't want my advice.

Some people...

im really sorry, that was a stupid generalisation that i made on the basis of knowing 1 punjabi girl. really sorry! ur advice would be most appreciated:biggrin:
Reply 15
GaL_dem
no im not bloody punjabi! i think punjabi girls are ugly tbh!

I am absolutely disgusted at this remark i'm punjabi and if you think we are all ugly you have issues with your own apperance. And for the record i'm not ugly at all so sort it out.
GaL_dem
no im not bloody punjabi! i think punjabi girls are ugly tbh!

Sorry but i agreee with Natalie ur comment is so offensive and rude, watch what u say before u say it.

Latest