The Student Room Group

Crush's mom making me feel worthless

my mom , my crushes mom and another women called nora was at a party with their children , and my crushes mom didn't see the nora's daughter so she asked "where is your pretty daughter" ,. My crushes mom and nora always almost ignores my mum and they live close to each other all the times and go to tours with their whole family , including my crush and the nora's daughter. Also we have a club where a lot of families do parties and invite each other , all the families except mine went on a trip without us , we never do anything about it as we are nice people and we always invite them to dinner and stuff.

i am a big family person and seeing my crushes mom acting like this to my mum makes me rethink my crush choice

I absolutely love him as a person
let me be honest , I believe nora's daughter is way prettier than me , she is taller and she is fair skinned - I am not racist but in my community the more paler the better , I have got dark tan skin

I am sure his mum don't like me :frown:
Reply 1
It's not pleasant for your family to be treated this way, but it's not your crush's fault, is it? Don't take it out on him for other people's behaviour. However, it's the mum of someone you have a crush on; it's not like you you are dating and have to be involved with his family.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
It's not pleasant for your family to be treated this way, but it's not your crush's fault, is it? Don't take it out on him for other people's behaviour. However, it's the mum of someone you have a crush on; it's not like you you are dating and have to be involved with his family.

but we invite each others family often to each others houses for programs or dinner , we do get involved
then they treat us nicely but I don't think his mum likes me :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
but we invite each others family often to each others houses for programs or dinner , we do get involved
then they treat us nicely but I don't think his mum likes me :frown:

So either you don't interact with them or you speak up about the treatment of your mum.

You haven't said anything to indicate the mum doesn't like you...
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
So either you don't interact with them or you speak up about the treatment of your mum.

You haven't said anything to indicate the mum doesn't like you...

i mean it is obvious she likes nora's daughter more than me , if we are invited nora's whole family is invited so whenever me and my crush is there , there is also nora's pretty daughter.

my crushes mom gives her advice , calls her pretty , ask her about her day - while all she does for me is smile (that too fake almost)
Reply 5
i mean it is obvious she likes nora's daughter more than me , if we are invited nora's whole family is invited so whenever me and my crush is there , there is also nora's pretty daughter.

my crushes mom gives her advice , calls her pretty , ask her about her day - while all she does for me is smile (that too fake almost)

And what do you do to take the initiative?
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
And what do you do to take the initiative?

sorry explain please
Reply 7
sorry explain please

Do you interact with the mum?
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Do you interact with the mum?

sometimes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending