The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
skcusgnihtyreve
hi! im in callendar... i only applied for accomodation yesterday and got the last room in CHH i think !

That's not very fair...I applied well before the deadline (June, or whenever) for Clifton, and I got rejected my them.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 181
I think they reserve a certain number of places for certain people like people from the Bristol area and insurance ppl. Could be wrong.....
Okay
Reply 183
i dont know where to go!!!
Reply 184
You've literally got months to think about it.
Reply 185
skcusgnihtyreve
hi! im in callendar... i only applied for accomodation yesterday and got the last room in CHH i think !

some of the halls have no rooms already?!?!?! :eek: :confused:
Reply 186
God......................Look at the date of the posting...
Reply 187
estresyra
some of the halls have no rooms already?!?!?! :eek: :confused:

If you're wondering who was sad enough to neg rep you for that...it was me. I'm a bastard like that.
A few Wills pics for any new 2007 applicants - I'm in B Block, Old Quad, with my very own cupboardy en-suite :biggrin:
Reply 189
wowww its totally beautiful!!!!

where's ur harp?!

i like the way uve put up tons of pics :biggrin:
Rui
If you're wondering who was sad enough to neg rep you for that...it was me. I'm a bastard like that.

rofl u get rep for that :biggrin:
Reply 191
Angelharpist
A few Wills pics for any new 2007 applicants - I'm in B Block, Old Quad, with my very own cupboardy en-suite :biggrin:

very nice view, and room actually. Are people allowed to walk on the grass?
Reply 192
Certainly not - if they do, Donald gets out his imfamous guns.
Hehe, yeah I'm really lucky with my room. The view is gorgeous, but as it seems to rain most of the time over the Quad, it doesn't seem to glow as much as it did on the first day at Halls. No, there isn't any walking on the grass (threat of death if you even suggest it unfortunately), but it doesn't stop people when they come back drunk at 3am. Worst thing is for me, as I'm on the ground floor, it kind of amplifies any early morning noise. I haven't had a good night's sleep in all my time there yet...

Oooh, and about my harp, my room is sooo huge that it doesn't take up all my floor space which is rather fab - means I can still dance around my room like a maniac without bashing my toes and smashing my head on the silly instrument. It did spend a few weeks last term living at the Music department 'cause I had so so so many rehearsals during the week, but luckily Flick is taking over from me for the Spring term, so both the harp and I get a few weeks off :smile:
Just walk on the grass if you want to.
Reply 195
who do I need to contact to find out about hawthorns accommodation? :s-smilie: i really want to get a shared en-suite (with a mate) but the details are all a bit vague and no one seems to be replying to anything

any bristol-people out there with any clue?
Reply 196
Have you tried the accomm office? I reckon that's your first stop for any accomm issues.
Reply 197
Just a quick question, but where do most of the law students live?
Verita
Just a quick question, but where do most of the law students live?
They don't all live in any one place...they're all over.
Reply 199
No, that I understand. But is the law faculty on the main campus? If so, what is the nearest accommodation?

Latest

Trending

Trending