The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

happy with my maths and sciences :woo: but not happy with my CiDA results -_-" they always get marked down by the moderator! I'm very annoyed because I spent like 10x more time and effort into this unit and afterall I got like the same mark as my crappy first unit.

oh well everybody knows Dida sucks:tongue:
love-in-a-mist
oh well everybody knows Dida sucks:tongue:

TRUE SAY. Is it even respected?
Reply 62
Ecstatic with my Biology and Chemistry results. All is good there. :woo:

B1 B2 B3 - A*, 100/100
C1 C2 C3 - A*, 99/100

:party:
I'm very happy with my ICT result despite it being a grade lower than I'm predicted. I got a B without any revision. Weird thing is, the people that actually did revision generally got lower than the people that didn't bother.
Reply 64
science AQA
A in C2 :smile:
not very happy with B in B2 and C in P2 so gonna have to retake :frown:
Reply 65
I had shocking results for the jan exams lol i still think they got my results mixed up :s-smilie:
Reply 66
xwardax
I had shocking results for the jan exams lol i still think they got my results mixed up :s-smilie:

what did you get?
Reply 67
I got P1 - 95, C1 - 74 and B1 - 75, I revised for chem and bio more than I did for physics ;| retake!
Reply 68
100 in b2,c2,p2 and A in C1 for AS maths
Reply 69
Paparazzi
what did you get?

A's in 2 chem exams and 3 business studies exams

It's just not me :O
Reply 70
Sam Rawlings
Got my A2 results for: Psychology unit 4 (AQA), Sociology unit 5 (AQA) and Geography unit 7 (AQA). I got 90/90 in Sociology, 89/90 in Psychology and 118/120 in Geography!

Wow! do you want to be my psychology teacher lol, i'm in As love psychology but there are too many key studies :frown:
Reply 71
I have requested a copy of my chemistry and biology papers. Does anyone know about the restrictions etc?
Reply 72
i am very happy

100% in chem2 aqa higher = A*
100% in bio3 aqa higher = A*
106/120 in geog dme = A
80/80 in geog coursework = A*

so its all good. (:

x

Latest