The Student Room Group
New College of the Humanities
Northeastern University London
Visit website

Clearing Doubts about NUL Essay Competition

The results of the NUL Essay Competition were announced on March 12th, 2024. As a newcomer to the competition, I found it to be a fascinating event. Previously, the competition was held among international students in grades 11 and 12, but this year it was organized into two categories with two separate events. One event was for students from the UK and ROW, while the other was for students from India. This was a new format for the competition.

If you are curious about the achievements, let me clarify it for you. Firstly, if you receive an email stating that you have been shortlisted, it means that your essay was unique, but unfortunately, you did not make it to the final round. However, you will receive a certificate and a surprise gift when you visit the campus at any upcoming UCAS fairs. Congratulations!

Secondly, if you are a finalist, it means that you made it to the final round, and winners will be chosen from the finalists. As a finalist, you will receive a certificate, a medal, and an invitation to the event for celebration. Congratulations!

And finally, if you are a winner, then congratulations! It's self-explanatory.

If you have any doubts or queries, please feel free to leave them in the comments below, and I will be more than happy to answer them. You can also email the organizers for any specific doubts. Once again, congratulations to all the participants!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending