This discussion is closed.
Xiaotuzi
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi, I am new in this forum.Apparently, a bit older than you guys as well Just found this website by chance. Then I think it might be a good place to put my ad. I am studying my Ph.D degree in university of Surrey and I have been a tutor on physics, chemistry, mathmatics at GCSE level. If you need a hand on these particular subjects and you are based in Guildford, Surrey. Please drop me a line. You will find I am the right person you want to go to for help.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Xiaotuzi.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Xiaotuzi)
Hi, I am new in this forum.Apparently, a bit older than you guys as well Just found this website by chance. Then I think it might be a good place to put my ad. I am studying my Ph.D degree in university of Surrey and I have been a tutor on physics, chemistry, mathmatics at GCSE level. If you need a hand on these particular subjects and you are based in Guildford, Surrey. Please drop me a line. You will find I am the right person you want to go to for help.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Xiaotuzi.
thanks. and welcome
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads