The Student Room Group

help

I am from Greece and came some months ago in the summer and i am 15 years old.Applied to school and i am now in year 11 but i have missed 50% of the work .What should i do?Has anyone ever done this and if so how?Pls help me i really need this
Reply 1
My advice is to ask your teacher if they could send you powerpoints and or worksheets from last year so that you can complete it at home and hopefully catch up for GCSE :smile:
Original post by TheBossB
I am from Greece and came some months ago in the summer and i am 15 years old.Applied to school and i am now in year 11 but i have missed 50% of the work .What should i do?Has anyone ever done this and if so how?Pls help me i really need this

Definitely talk to your teachers/other students and see if they can give you some notes or resources from the lessons. Don't stress too much, as it's not at all your fault if you missed some of the work! You can use youtube channels such as gcse maths tutor, freesciencelessons, glow up your grades, mr salles teaches english, mr bruff etc. to help you understand the content. Otherwise, just search up gcse, your subject and exam board which is provided by your school (like gcse maths edexcel) and you can get plenty of help for that. You can use physics and maths tutor, mme revise and past papers from your exam board to help you practice exam-based questions too.

I hope that helps and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest