The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Last class (lecture/seminar) is May 15th.
Last exam is June 11th.
Term ends June 26th.
My campus rental agreement ends July 6th.

I am planning to go home around June 12th but probably won't officially move out until the start of July. :smile:
My lectures finish on the 1st of May;

Exams in general start on the 11th of May and Finish on the 29th. My course tends to have exams quite late though, so I will probably be here until the 29/30th of May. I quite like exams though and am going to try and do really well so I am quite looking forward to them!

I go on holiday for two weeks 3 days later :biggrin: then once I am back from holiday I move in with my boyfriend just under two weeks later and start my job for 6 weeks of the summer 3 days after moving in! Phew....it's going to be busy but amazing :smile:
2nd of May is my last exam so I'm hoping to leave as soon as possible after that.
ugh

august the 14th....:colonhash: and back september the 2nd
Move out June 6th but don't have anything to do after May 14th.
Reply 45
Offical last day here is the 26th june, but last lecture is on the 10th and have to hand some work in a 19th and then its all sunshine baby!
Reply 46
That's mental... You've only had five months at uni... Wow
Reply 47
cpj1987
I have three more weeks now, then two weeks off for Easter, before handng in my dissertation and finishing for good on 27th April.

Congrats! That must be really exciting for you.
My last exam is 4th june although technically have to hang around til the 3rd july.

I finished for easter "holidays" today, although my 5 week holiday will be far far busier than uni, which i'm looking forward to. Being bored is no fun.

I am jealous of people who finish soon!
Reply 49
PlanetTea
Congrats! That must be really exciting for you.

It is exciting. I've loved my time at university, but it's time to finish education now, definitely.
The stressful part, luckily, seems to be over though; the number of assignments is slowly fading.
just found out I finish 29th may, the day before my dad's graduation...
Reply 51
My exams finish finally on the 29th of May and we finish lectures about a month before. I get a 3 week Easter holiday but I can't be bothered looking up the exact dates right now. lol

Latest

Trending

Trending