The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

need_money
My mate told me one night while we were drinking that if you shake your head quickly from side to side while swallowing alcohol it gets you drunk faster. We did it but i couldn't really tell if it worked so has anyone else heard of doing that and know if it really does work? :smile:

P.S This was a while ago before anyone accuses me of drinking after my vow of staying tee total. :smile:

and the point in drinking is......
Reply 2
No, taking aspirin to thin your blood works a treat though :smile:
Reply 3
I think it would just make you dizzy.

But why do you need to know if you're not drinking?
Reply 4
y u wanna know if ur no gonna b gettin drunk for a long long time?
Reply 5
Chardonnay
No, taking aspirin to thin your blood works a treat though :smile:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ...yeh :biggrin:

so does a "la bette"
Reply 6
Peppi
y u wanna know if ur no gonna b gettin drunk for a long long time?

juno_the
I think it would just make you dizzy.

But why do you need to know if you're not drinking?

has N_M decided to drink? find out after the break :rolleyes:
Reply 7
I was thinking about it and i just wondered if it really did work or we were just being daft. lol
Reply 8
It might work, but youd look like a ****
Reply 9
need_money
My mate told me one night while we were drinking that if you shake your head quickly from side to side while swallowing alcohol it gets you drunk faster. We did it but i couldn't really tell if it worked so has anyone else heard of doing that and know if it really does work? :smile:

P.S This was a while ago before anyone accuses me of drinking after my vow of staying tee total. :smile:

Yeah you can have a proper head **** when drinking pure vodka shots. You kneel down and as soon as you swallow it, a friend shakes your head very fast. I'm not sure if you really get drunk faster but you definitely throw up very easily...
Yay! Woohoo! Look at me! I've puked on myself!

:cool:
Reply 11
i heard poppers make you get drunk quicker... just be careful you don't get cerebral microhaemorrhage :frown:
medic_bex
i heard poppers make you get drunk quicker... just be careful you don't get cerebral microhaemorrhage :frown:

Why would anyone want to sniff that rubbish unless they were going to a gay bar?
Reply 13
SamTheMan
Why would anyone want to sniff that rubbish unless they were going to a gay bar?

i dunno, they were 'all the rage' at my school for a bit (???) we did smell them in chemistry once tho, i think our teacher may have taken them recreationally, and esters were on the syllabus so...
Reply 14
No no, you probably just looked stupid.!
if you want to get drunk quickly then the solution is to not eat before you drink, drink sugary drinks like wine/liquers anddrink a lot of them quickly. It's expensive and not that fun. Why can't you just be happy to drink socially nd have drunkenness as a fun side-effect.

MB
I can't see it woring.
Drinka bottle of cheap wine. Works every time...
musicboy is right. dont eat or drink for the day, or longer if poss. then theres nothing to dilute the alchol.take a shot of vodka or absinthe on the empty stomach then ENJOYYY....
Reply 18
hubarabsprog
I can't see it woring.
Drinka bottle of cheap wine. Works every time...

Hm.....Funnilly enough. I was drinking Buckfast at the time. :p:
magiccarpet
musicboy is right. dont eat or drink for the day, or longer if poss. then theres nothing to dilute the alchol.take a shot of vodka or absinthe on the empty stomach then ENJOYYY....

Can one enjoy pissing oneself, vomitting and quite likely being robbed blind...???

Latest

Trending

Trending