The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how do i get the mathswatch cd :s-smilie: because i'm in a very small school, is there anyway you can just buy one?
sweet&petitee
how do i get the mathswatch cd :s-smilie: because i'm in a very small school, is there anyway you can just buy one?

Get it for £3 Here http://mathswatch.co.uk/#
I am worried as well, the thing is. there are not past papers for the edexcel linear paper (bar one) and I can't really practice.. should I be doing exam papers from other boards or would that just confuse me?
Ihategcse
I am worried as well, the thing is. there are not past papers for the edexcel linear paper (bar one) and I can't really practice.. should I be doing exam papers from other boards or would that just confuse me?

You must be on the same spec as me I am guessing try using the ones on this link, they are all the equivalent to the same exam.
http://www.carlgauss.co.uk/PDFs/GCSE%20Papers/
AnonyMatt
MathsWatch CD.

Definately. Words cant describe how good this thing is.
Reply 25
Ihategcse

I'd recommend you stick to papers from your examiners, although they all cover the same mathematics each has their own particular ways of asking questions and favourite hot topics. If you are aiming for A/A* then do older higher tier papers and you'll be OK.
gdunne42
I'd recommend you stick to papers from your examiners, although they all cover the same mathematics each has their own particular ways of asking questions and favourite hot topics. If you are aiming for A/A* then do older higher tier papers and you'll be OK.

the thing is.. the spec I am doing is new.. there was only one exam. btw.. wast there an edexcel linear course before this?
Ihategcse
the thing is.. the spec I am doing is new.. there was only one exam. btw.. wast there an edexcel linear course before this?

Did you not see the link i posted they are practically the same specification!
saladfingers08
Did you not see the link i posted they are practically the same specification!

hah. sorry. didn't see the link. they are the modules from the modular aspect but I suppose same exam board so similar questions on all papers

thanks.

btw.. how do i get the maths watch cd--as in is there a store?
Reply 29
In addition, if ur doing edexcel C.F nearly comes up in every exam and histograms. So look at the q's sometimes they reappear in different formats becase the examiners are lazy people they just change the numbers around
Reply 30
BUT NOTE: BUT dont bet on this.
revise everything as well
saladfingers08
Teachers hardly receive a large pay packet for half the rubbish they have to deal with, many of them could of went and got better paying jobs in the profession they teach in. Many teach because they want to.

Sigh..

I was clearly being satirical.
Ihategcse
hah. sorry. didn't see the link. they are the modules from the modular aspect but I suppose same exam board so similar questions on all papers

thanks.

btw.. how do i get the maths watch cd--as in is there a store?

Are you sure I am pretty sure they are all Linear :redface:, and regarding mathswatch just google it and click on the first link.
Has anybody used this mathswatch cd and got an A* from it?
ONE THING! DO MATH EVERY SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOUR EXAM . I MEAN IT, EVEN DURING THE WEEKENDS.
Guaranteed A*. (Unless you are really stupid) which I don't think you are since you got average stuff during your mocks.
Oya also what board are you doing?DO every other past paper from the same level. Like for gcse do all gcse boards AND Igcse's.
Good luck.
Reply 35
learn how to reason mathematically
rogercoger
learn how to reason mathematically

RRRRRESURRECTION

Latest

Trending

Trending