The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No. I also think it's a pile of s***e. But that's my opinion, and if other people like it, I won't go tearing them to shreds as to why they shouldn't watch it. Each to their own :rolleyes:
Reply 2
It's a kids programme... Enough said...
I think it's awesome!
no you are not
Reply 5
Doctor Who FTW! i love it haha, then again i still love Scooby Doo, so i might just be a bit childish :P
Reply 6
Yeah it's ****. But I like it. I know, I know.
Reply 7
Can't stand it, it's so nasty and cheap. If you want to play with futuristic environments either get a budget or do it as anime - Dr Who is just painful to watch. This isn't even getting started on the crap stories and awful abilities of non-humans. I mean seriously, wtf is with a Dalek? The bad guys should be smarter, faster and much more deadly. It's just really crap at the moment.
Reply 8
I think Doctor Who is usually good per se, but, recently, David Tennant has really been hamming his acting up, and I have consistently believed his side-kicks - Rose, Martha and Donna - were all pointless, poorly acted, and only contributed to any story for the sake of it.

Plus, the enemies are seemingly getting less evil and frightening as time goes by. I mean, the first episode of the last series featured those Adipose things, that just looked like bundles of cholesterol scraped out from my own bloodstream. Bill and Ben were scarier than these little nothings. (Actually, Bill and Ben are truly terrifying).

I'm holding out for the new Doctor, but, more importantly, the new writer.
Doctor Who :heart:
I don't like it....just too....i can't even put it into words :s-smilie:
Reply 11
RyanT
Can't stand it, it's so nasty and cheap. If you want to play with futuristic environments either get a budget or do it as anime - Dr Who is just painful to watch. This isn't even getting started on the crap stories and awful abilities of non-humans. I mean seriously, wtf is with a Dalek? The bad guys should be smarter, faster and much more deadly. It's just really crap at the moment.

This

Dont get why so many people like it :s-smilie: Looks really cheap
Reply 12
I liked it with christopher ecclestone, but then he is one of my fav ever actors. David tennant series i just haven't watched, no interest.
I can't stand Dr Who :|
nah, don't really like it...but i think it's aimed more at the 7/8 - 12 year old age group anyway so don't mind too much...

love david tennant though :love:
i don't like it at ALL. My best mates love it but i think its quite s***
RyanT

Totally agree.
Reply 17
It's a bunch of cheap tacky children's crap; the trademark of a BBC production. I don't actually know anyone in person who likes it.
Reply 18
It looks so tacky - you're right though, everybody does seem to love it!
Reply 19
no
it makes me sick

Latest