The Student Room Group

Study a career in Spain in english

Hi, this year i'll start my bussiness career in Seville (spain). I have the option of coursing the career 100% in english and i'm preety sure that's what i wan't to do. As we all know, erasmus students course there career in English even if it's in spain, france or wherever it is Does that mean all the erasmus students that come to study business in seville will be in my group???. There's only one group where you study business in English.
Reply 1
Erm, I'm not entirely sure whether I actually understand your question (if it is a question:confused:), but it sounds like a question you should be asking your prospective department.
Reply 2
hobnob
Erm, I'm not entirely sure whether I actually understand your question (if it is a question:confused:), but it sounds like a question you should be asking your prospective department.

when you study abroad with an erasmus scholarship you study your course in English in any country of europe. So if i study my business career in English.. Does that mean that the erasmus students will be in my class?? (i will study my career in english) There's only one class where you can course business studies in english.
Reply 3
supraking164
when you study abroad with an erasmus scholarship you study your course in English in any country of europe.

No, you usually don't. Most of the time you study in the country's main language you're staying in.

Edit: In the larger countries with well-known languages, of course. E.g. in Scandinavia the lectures will often be in English if you don't speak the other relevant languages well.

Latest

Trending

Trending