The Student Room Group

Spanish careers question

Is there any company or type of job that would allow me to work partly in Spain? This is a shot in the dark and would be ideal for me (I speak Spanish) but have no idea where to look pr where to start!
Original post by eldorado14
Is there any company or type of job that would allow me to work partly in Spain? This is a shot in the dark and would be ideal for me (I speak Spanish) but have no idea where to look pr where to start!

I will presume for this reply that you don't have any qualifications.

The main option open to you would be as an English language assistant in a school. For this, your first port of call is the British Council: https://www.britishcouncil.org/study-work-abroad/outside-uk/english-language-assistants/destination-specific-information/spain

Another option would be in tourism, particularly in the busy summer months. You could contact the main holiday tour operators to see if they have any opportunities for your.
Reply 2
No, not currently. I am studying for a degree in Spanish via distance learning and am planning on taking the DELE exam in November. I am currently taking part in the British Council programme (in Spain) and finish in four weeks, so am considering options for afterwards. As much as I have enjoyed the programme, I would like something a little more permanent.

Thank you for your advice, I will have a look into those!

Original post by Anna Schoon
I will presume for this reply that you don't have any qualifications.

The main option open to you would be as an English language assistant in a school. For this, your first port of call is the British Council: https://www.britishcouncil.org/study-work-abroad/outside-uk/english-language-assistants/destination-specific-information/spain

Another option would be in tourism, particularly in the busy summer months. You could contact the main holiday tour operators to see if they have any opportunities for your.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending