Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    EDDERS IF YOU WANT TO TURN THIS IS A MAJOR THING THEN FINE BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!

ADHSUR WOULD MAKE A MUCH BETTER MOD THAN YOU!!!

Everyone knows me and the mods who can be bother to get to know me (everyone except Koloth and YOU!) know why I like being the Princess of Avatars - Its my title, my little bit of uniqueness. D is even my friend.

It doesn't matter how many posts you post - that doesn't make you important or how much you kiss D's arse.

And the only comeback you can come up with is "Your not here much now" hmm idoit I log on to site fourm every day! The big dip in my post count comes from working at Showcase to earn some money - look at Koloth - he's a mod but he's hardly here.

SO SHUT YOUR GOB BEFORE I SHOVE MY COUSIN'S RUGBY SOCKS IN IT!

ReputationRep:
    ...um right. calmy calmy...

ReputationRep:
    this fistycuffs is over nothing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    edders my man what have u done to deserve the moaning of late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK0)
    edders my man what have u done to deserve the moaning of late.
    you know TK0, im not really sure
    i spose its because i seem to be doing a large chunk of the moderating nowadays, ppl naturally blame me for everything...

ReputationRep:
    so, you feel like telling me where to stick my avatars do you, edders? why not tell me to my face againist of trying to turn my friends againist me!

I'm not going to threaten to leave like I did during to whole ickle_katy and koloth vs a musical gal thingy ages ago because you aren't worth it.

Just go back to doing what you do best - producing milk!

ReputationRep:
    Immature post in my opinion and not a personal stab, but some of the newer members just tend to spam post and cheat their rep which says a lot to be honest about values. Yes yes, I know this is only a forum, but one should ask how these values are applied to being a moderator. Edders does a fine job modding and is doing the majority of it lately (due to the others being busy at university), if there was to be another mod it needs to be a callous narcissist like White or myself, to add variety.

*hands AMG her dummy back*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    so, you feel like telling me where to stick my avatars do you, edders? why not tell me to my face againist of trying to turn my friends againist me!

I'm not going to threaten to leave like I did during to whole ickle_katy and koloth vs a musical gal thingy ages ago because you aren't worth it.

Just go back to doing what you do best - producing milk!
    Flippin heck! This sounds like a bit of a fuss over nothing?

Makes interesting reading though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)
    Immature post in my opinion and not a personal stab, but some of the newer members just tend to spam post and cheat their rep which says a lot to be honest about values. Yes yes, I know this is only a forum, but one should ask how these values are applied to being a moderator. Edders does a fine job modding and is doing the majority of it lately (due to the others being busy at university), if there was to be another mod it needs to be a callous narcissist like White or myself, to add variety.

*hands AMG her dummy back*
    That's very fair, except for the last bit! Hmmm, I guess I wouldn't mind whitey being mod though, he's the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    That's very fair, except for the last bit! Hmmm, I guess I wouldn't mind whitey being mod though, he's the best
    what about me...extremism needs democratic representation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    what about me...extremism needs democratic representation!
    Yes. Keep saying that to yourself. :confused: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    are you letting her get away with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    are you letting her get away with that?
    And you're just enjoying this...hehe.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, did I miss something?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Keep saying that to yourself. :confused: :rolleyes:
    We need to spice up the forum....I will turn it into a functional, fair yet stern place to be until I abuse the power, get in a power struggle, take the site off d and take over Blair with an indoctrinated loyal backing of the UK learning SS

ReputationRep:
    We need to spice up the forum....I will turn it into a functional, fair yet stern place to be until I abuse the power, get in a power struggle, take the site off d and take over Blair with an indoctrinated loyal backing of the UK learning SS
    And I'll be your faithful apprentice, oh sorceror. (keep dreaming )

ReputationRep:
    Then Bush will come along with some WMD taken from IRAQ, and demand that Blair (POW) be released.

ReputationRep:
    And I'll be your faithful apprentice, oh sorceror. (keep dreaming )
    Where's the love? Come on, I am a decent guy (hmm...the Simpsons springs to mind)

ReputationRep:
    Where's the love? Come on, I am a decent guy (hmm...the Simpsons springs to mind)
    Bless you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Then Bush will come along with some WMD taken from IRAQ, and demand that Blair (POW) be released.
    Bhaal will you join me in a coup d'etat of UK learning...you did computing right? So then you can like hack into the matrix of UK learning and we can like totally become the mods

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2003
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.