The Student Room Group

A_Musical_Gal vs

EDDERS IF YOU WANT TO TURN THIS IS A MAJOR THING THEN FINE BECAUSE I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!!!

ADHSUR WOULD MAKE A MUCH BETTER MOD THAN YOU!!!

Everyone knows me and the mods who can be bother to get to know me (everyone except Koloth and YOU!) know why I like being the Princess of Avatars - Its my title, my little bit of uniqueness. D is even my friend.

It doesn't matter how many posts you post - that doesn't make you important or how much you kiss D's arse.

And the only comeback you can come up with is "Your not here much now" hmm idoit I log on to site fourm every day! The big dip in my post count comes from working at Showcase to earn some money - look at Koloth - he's a mod but he's hardly here.

SO SHUT YOUR GOB BEFORE I SHOVE MY COUSIN'S RUGBY SOCKS IN IT!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
...um right. calmy calmy...
Reply 2
this fistycuffs is over nothing...
Reply 3
edders

edders my man what have u done to deserve the moaning of late.
Reply 4
TK0
edders my man what have u done to deserve the moaning of late.

you know TK0, im not really sure :frown:
i spose its because i seem to be doing a large chunk of the moderating nowadays, ppl naturally blame me for everything...
so, you feel like telling me where to stick my avatars do you, edders? why not tell me to my face againist of trying to turn my friends againist me!

I'm not going to threaten to leave like I did during to whole ickle_katy and koloth vs a musical gal thingy ages ago because you aren't worth it.

Just go back to doing what you do best - producing milk!
Reply 6
Immature post in my opinion and not a personal stab, but some of the newer members just tend to spam post and cheat their rep which says a lot to be honest about values. Yes yes, I know this is only a forum, but one should ask how these values are applied to being a moderator. Edders does a fine job modding and is doing the majority of it lately (due to the others being busy at university), if there was to be another mod it needs to be a callous narcissist like White or myself, to add variety.

*hands AMG her dummy back*
Reply 7
a_musical_gal
so, you feel like telling me where to stick my avatars do you, edders? why not tell me to my face againist of trying to turn my friends againist me!

I'm not going to threaten to leave like I did during to whole ickle_katy and koloth vs a musical gal thingy ages ago because you aren't worth it.

Just go back to doing what you do best - producing milk!

Flippin heck! This sounds like a bit of a fuss over nothing?

Makes interesting reading though :smile:
Reply 8
Petrozzi
Immature post in my opinion and not a personal stab, but some of the newer members just tend to spam post and cheat their rep which says a lot to be honest about values. Yes yes, I know this is only a forum, but one should ask how these values are applied to being a moderator. Edders does a fine job modding and is doing the majority of it lately (due to the others being busy at university), if there was to be another mod it needs to be a callous narcissist like White or myself, to add variety.

*hands AMG her dummy back*

That's very fair, except for the last bit! Hmmm, I guess I wouldn't mind whitey being mod though, he's the best :smile:
Reply 9
Adhsur
That's very fair, except for the last bit! Hmmm, I guess I wouldn't mind whitey being mod though, he's the best :smile:

what about me...extremism needs democratic representation!
Reply 10
Blamps
what about me...extremism needs democratic representation!

Yes. Keep saying that to yourself. :confused: :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 11
edders

are you letting her get away with that?
Reply 12
Expredders
are you letting her get away with that?

And you're just enjoying this...hehe.
Reply 13
I'm sorry, did I miss something?
Reply 14
Adhsur
Yes. Keep saying that to yourself. :confused: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

We need to spice up the forum....I will turn it into a functional, fair yet stern place to be until I abuse the power, get in a power struggle, take the site off d and take over Blair with an indoctrinated loyal backing of the UK learning SS
Reply 15
Blamps
We need to spice up the forum....I will turn it into a functional, fair yet stern place to be until I abuse the power, get in a power struggle, take the site off d and take over Blair with an indoctrinated loyal backing of the UK learning SS

And I'll be your faithful apprentice, oh sorceror. (keep dreaming :smile:)
Reply 16
Blamps

Then Bush will come along with some WMD taken from IRAQ, and demand that Blair (POW) be released.
Reply 17
Adhsur
And I'll be your faithful apprentice, oh sorceror. (keep dreaming :smile:)

Where's the love? Come on, I am a decent guy (hmm...the Simpsons springs to mind)
Reply 18
Blamps
Where's the love? Come on, I am a decent guy (hmm...the Simpsons springs to mind)

Bless you.
Reply 19
Bhaal85
Then Bush will come along with some WMD taken from IRAQ, and demand that Blair (POW) be released.

Bhaal will you join me in a coup d'etat of UK learning...you did computing right? So then you can like hack into the matrix of UK learning and we can like totally become the mods

Latest

Trending

Trending