The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'll be 40, so hopefully happily married with 2/3 kids and a good career in creative design :smile:
Heaven forbid, I refuse to imagine such a thought.
In a consultant post (although massively unlikely in today's NHS) in a speciality I enjoy. Wife, a couple of kids, comfortable life :top:
Reply 23
Rich, with my own business, a wife, and two kids.

But honestly, it doesn't matter, as long as I'm happy.
Reply 24
I will be 41. hopefully having made my millions and relaxing in the countryside.
Reply 25
An experienced solicitor, or barrister, amazing car, big house, nice partner, maybe kids?

i'll be like 35....
Reply 26
il be in the pub if its this time of night
Reply 27
20 years... wow. Hopefully alive. I want to be successful in the (psychology related) field I go into. Sometimes I read about people in those sort of fields and think that's the sort of career I'd like to have. At the moment, I intend that to be neuroscience research. I'd like to be lecturing and researching, have published research papers and perhaps a book (maybe later than that though). I'll be 37 by that point. I'd also like to be married with 2-3 kids.
Reply 28
Married, with kids, earning a six figure salary as a Tax Partner or Finance Director. Not sure if I'll still be in the UK, never mind the area where I grew up.
Threadmau5
I will be 41. hopefully having made my millions and relaxing in the countryside.

Same...except I'll be 42/43

Don't know where I'll be though UK, Netherlands maybe, or Switzeland
Reply 30
Hopefully working as a teacher, maybe with an MA although I'll be happy if I just pass my BA degree, in a long term relationship, own my own house and car, be in a position to travel quite a bit to practice my languages, don't think I want kids.
Reply 31
I'll be 40, hopefully have my own (successful) company, probably in aerospace and defence. Family? maybe, success >> happiness for me all the way :biggrin:
I'll be 41 :frown:

Hopefully married, with 2 kids, a house, and will have progressed far in my chosen career (whatever that will be!)
Ideally (aged 39) - a university lecturer/professor, married with children. :yes:
Reply 34
I'll be 38.

Beyond that, lord knows.
Reply 35
39 hopefully a detective chief superindentant, married with four kids two boys two girls.
I'll 39 and a rockstars wife. hah
Reply 37
I don't really care to be honest. Probably in a long term relationship, 2.4 children, house, boring career. Yay
I'll be 36. I hope to have a stable career which I enjoy, hopefully as a midwife. A family would be lovely - a gorgeous husband, 2 beautiful children, and lots of animals. A Victorian townhouse would fit the bill nicely, too. We'll all sit down together for dinner every evening, and talk about our day. I'll have a close-knit bunch of friends, and we'll act like the Sex and the City girls. Most importantly, I hope to be completely happy and live in comfort, not luxury.

It's not a lot to ask. :wink:
Hopefully 38, happily married to a funny, funny man. 5ish kids; and hopefully a forensic pychiatrist :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending