The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Bhaal85
Wow................if you look anything like your avatar you have nothing to fear. Cute and fluffy, :biggrin:

lol!
Reply 41
Danithestudent
I'm fully clothed thank u very much
I was merely saying that was a flattering photo and i'm not really that pretty

OK, in response to this I have to ask the guys do you prefer what I would call natural beauty wich dani obviously has alot of, or.....
do you prefer drop dead gorgeous model (fake) looking types.
Honest oppinions please!
Reply 42
*laughs hysterically at all the harmones flying around the forum*

*breaks ice*
Now that I have broken the ice, do you fancy a sh.......
Reply 43
Bhaal85

*breaks ice*

Did Austin Power's just join in here? :tongue:
Reply 44
Infinity
OK, in response to this I have to ask the guys do you prefer what I would call natural beauty wich dani obviously has alot of, or.....
do you prefer drop dead gorgeous model (fake) looking types.
Honest oppinions please!

I prefer girls with natural beauty, similar to that of Penelope Cruz!
Reply 45
Petrozzi
Dani, I wouuld rearrange the alphabet so that U and I are together!

Dani, was your dad a thief? [Boooooring! - Z]
Dani, fancy a bit of maths...? [Cheese! You'll know what I'm on about if you know the rest of it - Z]
Dani, the word of the day is legs. Want to come round mine and spread the word? [Much better! - Z]
Reply 46
Bhaal85

*breaks ice*

...it?
Reply 47
elpaw
...it?

...itzhu?
Reply 48
ZJuwelH
Dani, was your dad a thief? [Boooooring! - Z]
Dani, fancy a bit of maths...? [Cheese! You'll know what I'm on about if you know the rest of it - Z]
Dani, the word of the day is legs. Want to come round mine and spread the word? [Much better! - Z]

LOL, who teaches you guys these lines? OMG they are funny! :tongue:
Reply 49
Infinity

I assume it's the third line you're laughing at, since I didn't conclude the other two...
Reply 50
Infinity

Do American girls dig English guys? :smile:
Reply 51
Infinity

Maskall
Reply 52
Bhaal85
Maskall

surely not? :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Bhaal85
Maskall

Every time I see that name my eyes bleed. :smile:
Reply 54
elpaw
surely not? :rolleyes:

Just toying with you. SORRY NO OFFENCE INTENDED. Me bad.
Reply 55
ZJuwelH
I assume it's the third line you're laughing at, since I didn't conclude the other two...

Actually , all that have been posted so far. I have afew guy freinds so I've heard most of them, I'm sorry I just find them ammusing in a cute sort of way.
Please promise me if I were to ever meet you guys you will never say a cheesy chat up line pleaseee!

here are my photos of me at this very moment in time eating my strawberries & cream lolly, not in a kinky attempt and if you look back i did actually say I had a lolly

damn damn damn taking so long to load
Reply 57
Petrozzi
Every time I see that name my eyes bleed. :smile:

Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes:
Reply 58
Bhaal85
Maskall

I could never laugh at anything that came from Maskell, (shutters)
Reply 59
Bhaal85
Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes: Maskall :rolleyes:

:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending