The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cloudbusting
I'm not that worried about the exam. It just requires a lot of ************ which is something I'm pretty talented at! I want an A so so bad but I have no idea what the standard will be like. I'll attatch photos of my folio.

My final looks so much better in real life. Sigh.

Hi could you please tell me what medias you used for your expressive folio as i am doing something along the same lines (BTW It is totaly awesome!)
69 Skinhead (left-wing!!)
Hi could you please tell me what medias you used for your expressive folio as i am doing something along the same lines (BTW It is totaly awesome!)

For my final I used oil paint on a hardboard canvas. For the background I used acrylic because it dries quicker, and I flickered goldleaf on with pva glue :smile: What's your theme?
thank you! I'm doing still life so I've got a portrait,rose,hand,mirror,eye for investigation and I'm going to make the guy like crying, looking at himself in the mirror clutching the rose, sort of a bad romance theme! pretty depressing but I'm thinking of making him look happy for the final outcome!

Latest

Trending

Trending