The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have my music recital on Monday (9th May). We go on studyleave on 27th (note that that is after even the year 9's doing SATS go on study leave!) Some people have exams in the week before we finish. I have Health and Social Care on 10th June and my last one is Music written on 22nd June. Inbetween I have Unit's 4,5 and 6 Psych.
Reply 21
You can have exams before study leave starts because (I think) leave is determined individually by your school, so the exam boards have nothing to do with it.
I have two orals (German AS and A2, a day or two before study leave starts) and four papers in May - two AS General Studies (I know they hardly count, but I still have to show up for them dammit!), Latin 3, and my AS German resit (module 1). And I don't finish until 24th June.
I've done 2 german orals already (29th April and 2nd May) and I have one music practical this wednesday (11th May). Then on 24th May I have another Music practical and my AS German reading and writing re-sit (edexcel). My last exam is the 21st June. It's horrible! At least I get off on study leave this friday :smile:
I have geography and general studies exams in May, my first exam is General studies social perspectives, on 16 may :eek:
Sociology on the 17th and 25th May.

My other 8 are in June.
Reply 25
Physics practical - 16th
General Studies - 16th
CPT3 - 18th
Maths C1 - 23rd
General Studies - 23rd
General Studies - 23rd

Damn, never been to any General Studies lessons
MAY EXAM:
R.E. = 25-05-05

JUNE EXAMS:
Science =06-06-05
Geography = 06-06-05
Maths 1 = 07-06-05
English 1 = 08-06-05
English 2 = 10-06-05
Health & Social Care = 10-06-05
Maths 2 = 15-06-05
Geography = 15-06-05
Science = 16-06-05
D.T. Food = 16-06-05
R.E. = 22-06-05
Grrrrrrrrr...STRESSFUL MONTHS!!!!! :mad:
Reply 27
Sociology - 17th and 25th, Its my only AS subject. The 17th is close! Need to start revising...
Reply 28
Ramaya
Sociology - 17th and 25th, Its my only AS subject. The 17th is close! Need to start revising...

You got a week, should be enough for you as you are good.
Reply 29
trev
You got a week, should be enough for you as you are good.

Lol I'm not good at sociology!
French Oral - 9th May- TOMORROW AGGGH!
Eng Language - 24th May
French - 26th May
Eng Lit - 27th May
So after that I've only got history left on 6th June- it's not fair that study leave doesnt start until 18th May!
Reply 31
PE and psychology on the 26th :frown:
Reply 32
German - i think its listening, reading and pre-released - a level resits - on 24th may, german oral on thursday!!
history- 16th
general studies- 16th and 23rd
sociology- 17th and 25th
eng lit- 27th
Ramaya

Need any help, then you know where to go. :cool:
Reply 35
German AS oral 9th (that is tommorow ;( )
German AS written 24th
Physic practical 25th
Chem practical 26th
Charlottie
Maths P3 - 23rd May. Sooooo early for a first time A2 exam.

Ive got this too, and we are not even half way through p3 and rushing through it at a stupid pase like 3 topics an hour! :frown: Im drownding in this subject, and having to neglect all my others for all the homework they give to finish in time.
I don't think P3s that bad, it's just getting through the various types of questions... mind you, that's crazy (your workload) I've been revising since February.
Charlottie
I don't think P3s that bad, it's just getting through the various types of questions... mind you, that's crazy (your workload) I've been revising since February.

how did you finish so quickly? we have 4 , hour long maths lessons a week and this year had to study p2,s2 and p3 we did p2 and s2 alternate lessons,i would rather have focussed on just one and finished it in time for jan but it wasn't an option.Started p3 about 2 maybe 3weeks ago. I have barely started revision because i get so knakkerd from all my school lessons i either fall asleep or just rest at home and by the time i think about work im too sleepy! finished physics a while ago thankfully but ahve been getting it in the neck about coursework , and am also still studying the final chemistry module , not started going over synoptic papers in either physics or chem. I feel the work load is crazy, but then wonder if im just a lazy whinging spoilt teenager who likes to play on the net and sleep too much :p:
RoisinHan
French Oral - 9th May- TOMORROW AGGGH!
Eng Language - 24th May
French - 26th May
Eng Lit - 27th May
So after that I've only got history left on 6th June- it's not fair that study leave doesnt start until 18th May!

Oooh, good luck! I have mine on Thursday. Think yourself lucky- I get no study leave at all!

Latest