The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Strumpet
I just got home, and I've had such a long day. I've changed into my pjs, and my mum's cooking me my fave dinner, and then I'm gonna eat a whole tub of ice cream and watch tv! Vegging out for the night is the best way to get over last night's hangover :smile:
Anyone else having a lazy night in?

Bout to start revising! :frown:
Reply 2
Strumpet
I just got home, and I've had such a long day. I've changed into my pjs, and my mum's cooking me my fave dinner, and then I'm gonna eat a whole tub of ice cream and watch tv! Vegging out for the night is the best way to get over last night's hangover :smile:

It's 6pm! You should have finished with your hangover by now.
Nope.. last day of school today. PARTY!!!!!
Reply 4
RainKing
It's 6pm! You should have finished with your hangover by now.

It only kicked in at 3pm - I was drunk all morning :smile:
Reply 5
NikNak
Bout to start revising! :frown:

That's what I've been telling myself since 7pm yesterday.
Reply 6
School's out...forever. So yeah.
Reply 7
mockel
School's out...forever. So yeah.

No fair! I've got 2 weeks left :eek:
Reply 8
Strumpet
It only kicked in at 3pm - I was drunk all morning :smile:

All morning? So you were at a party or some after-hours place ?

To be honest, my hangovers last 24 hours. My first hangover ever, when I was 15, lasted 48 hours, mainly because I thought that when getting up the next day, the best thing to do would be to eat loads of sweets to "fill up" on energy.
Reply 9
RainKing
All morning? So you were at a party or some after-hours place ?

To be honest, my hangovers last 24 hours. My first hangover ever, when I was 15, lasted 48 hours, mainly because I thought that when getting up the next day, the best thing to do would be to eat loads of sweets to "fill up" on energy.

No, I was home by 4am, but the effects of the alcohol seemed to last until this afternoon!
Reply 10
RainKing
That's what I've been telling myself since 7pm yesterday.

Yeah I know the feeling....though I have done quite a bit already!
Reply 11
Ellie, Ive wondered, when do you manage to get any work done? You on here a lot and seemingly go out a lot too...u do so many A level subjects...
Reply 12
red_roadkill
Ellie, Ive wondered, when do you manage to get any work done? You on here a lot and seemingly go out a lot too...u do so many A level subjects...

I do most of my work when I'm on tsr! And the rest... I tend not to do! I do go out too much though, I'll have to lock myself in a room with my books soon!
Reply 13
Strumpet
No fair! I've got 2 weeks left :eek:

Enjoy it while you can. :'(

*Reminisces*
Reply 14
mockel
Enjoy it while you can. :'(

*Reminisces*

:frown: I don't wanna leave.
Reply 15
lazy night in for me :biggrin:

celebrating today's success with a glass of belgium's finest...or 5! :top:
Reply 16
Strumpet
:frown: I don't wanna leave.

I spent the remaining hours with my friends driving fast cars, eating pizza and playing footie. We were gonna watch a movie as well, until we realised we spent all our money at Pizza Hut (£125 bill!) =\
Reply 17
Strumpet

I'm just gonna have a tub of ice cream and watch tv too!
Reply 18
trev
I'm just gonna have a tub of ice cream and watch tv too!

ur such a woman! lol :p:
Im doing the same, just got a DVD and lots of chocolate. Its going to be amazing.

Latest

Trending

Trending