The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

please go away
Dinendal Leralonde
With good reason. You're an idiot!

Guys, can you please stop provoking him? The reason he's dominating the thread is because you're giving him something to reply to. Believe me I'm an expert troll on other forums (iSketch being my speciality), and they go away if you COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM. No-one reply to his posts or even make reference to him now, k? Agreed?

Christ it's hardly rocket science :rolleyes:

Spoiler

So...

Pheeps, I heard you were gonna flirt with me :awesome:
Dinendal Leralonde
So...

Pheeps, I heard you were gonna flirt with me :awesome:

Christ on a bike I'd rather listen to the feckin' troll :facepalm2:
JohnnySPal
Guys, can you please stop provoking him? The reason he's dominating the thread is because you're giving him something to reply to. Believe me I'm an expert troll on other forums (iSketch being my speciality), and they go away if you COMPLETELY IGNORE THEM. No-one reply to his posts or even make reference to him now, k? Agreed?

Spoiler

Johnny, why was the day at work bad? *hugs*
JohnnySPal
Christ on a bike I'd rather listen to the feckin' troll :facepalm2:

I love you as well Johnny :lovie2:
JohnnySPal

Spoiler

Sorry Johnny, but he's being bugging me for a while now and I just wanted to say my bit - that was all.

I'll bring the tequilla round :teeth:
Stray_talk
Sorry Johnny, but he's being bugging me for a while now and I just wanted to say my bit - that was all.

I'll bring the tequilla round :teeth:

Blargh! No tequila please!
one tequila two tequila three tequila floor :biggrin:

Spoiler

museobsessed
one tequila two tequila three tequila floor :biggrin:

Spoiler

I can't even drink one without retching. The smell's bad enough for me to do it.Though maybe that's cos I did about 15 in a few minutes :dontknow:

We need to get some JD shots in us :yep: Or you girls can have Bacardi. Whatever makes you easy :yep:
Dinendal Leralonde

We need to get some JD shots in us :yep: Or you girls can have Bacardi. Whatever makes you easy :yep:

both are good. I'm abismal at shots
Shts ar ebrillint. (my God, I sound drunk just typing that :rofl:)

I think the leader of this society should propose a drunken MUSErave timely get-together to discuss serious MUSE issues, such as what sexual toys Dom prefers which songs makes you cum the most are particularly delightful to the penis and/or vagina ears.
JohnnySPal

I think the leader of this society should propose a drunken MUSErave timely get-together to discuss serious MUSE issues, such as what sexual toys Dom prefers which songs makes you cum the most are particularly delightful to the penis and/or vagina ears.

Amen.

Though Jehu's not keen on meeting with people from the back room, so dunno how this'd go down with him. Though I think he is meeting guildies from World of Fagcraft at some point, so he might be alright with this.

If not, we'll organise one without him :yep:

Might I suggest one somewhere in the Midlands? I'm in Nottingham, and I know Jehu'll be in Loogabarooga (or is that Luffbaruff?) in Uni time.
Reply 353
I struggle to keep up with large volumes of spam hehe, that's why I'm not around here more often :P

The sample from USOE sounds nice, hopefully we'll get a nice crescendo in that track! The build up to this album is so much better than the build up to the last one. I remember hearing the leaked SMBH and hating it for weeks lol.
RJA
I struggle to keep up with large volumes of spam hehe, that's why I'm not around here more often :P

The sample from USOE sounds nice, hopefully we'll get a nice crescendo in that track! The build up to this album is so much better than the build up to the last one. I remember hearing the leaked SMBH and hating it for weeks lol.

Yeah, Supermassive Black Hole wasn't a good song to release as a first single. I too hated it for a little while :/

I've had a look at Google maps, and between the two most distant towns/cities for us more active peeps, that I know of (Nottingham and Birmingham), it's suggesting Leicester as a midpoint. Though I'm not exactly enthusiastic about Leicester :/
JohnnySPal

hehee definitely
Dinendal Leralonde
Yeah, Supermassive Black Hole wasn't a good song to release as a first single. I too hated it for a little while :/

I've had a look at Google maps, and between the two most distant towns/cities for us more active peeps, that I know of (Nottingham and Birmingham), it's suggesting Leicester as a midpoint. Though I'm not exactly enthusiastic about Leicester :/

Leicester is great :biggrin: I'm between Brum and Leicester (home and uni respectively) so I can go between easily. Saying that Nottingham is prettier :biggrin:
museobsessed
Leicester is great :biggrin: I'm between Brum and Leicester (home and uni respectively) so I can go between easily. Saying that Nottingham is prettier :biggrin:

Nottingham is prettier.

But really, Leicester's nothing to shout about. I would know. I hail from a little place called Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Reply 358
Just paid £145 for 2 standing tickets, Thursday show at the O2. Not bad...
And you're giving me one of those tickets, right? :angel:

Quick Reply

Latest