The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

accomodation

I've only just checked accommodation as I could only firm recently because I was still waiting on decisions (I withdrew eventually) and there seems to only be city left but I would really prefer endcliffe especially as I would be at the management school which is further from city. Does anyone know if any more endcliffe/ranmoor will become available?
Reply 1
Hi! Quite a lot of ground floor apartments have just released as available now so I’d check asap
(edited 11 months ago)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by gglr
Hi! Quite a lot of ground floor apartments have just released as available now so I’d check asap

yes i have just seen, thank you !!!
Reply 3
Original post by sjrq

Hi! Are you currently able to log into MUSE? When I tried to log in just now, it said it is down till 9pm.
Reply 4
Original post by lioncub5748
Hi! Are you currently able to log into MUSE? When I tried to log in just now, it said it is down till 9pm.

oh yes it's working for me, but idk if thats bc i was already logged in to the accommodation portal and didnt have to sign in through MUSE again
Reply 5
Original post by sjrq

No worries! I hope you got a decent flat :smile:
Does anyone know if there will be more releases or was that the last one?
Reply 7
Original post by samcrowther23
Does anyone know if there will be more releases or was that the last one?

I'm pretty sure there will be more releases. I called the uni last week to ask, and they said that more flats will be released for a while yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending