The Student Room Group

University of Sheffield accommodation email

On the university website there is a "How to apply" video that says you should receive an email from the admissions team inviting you to book accommodation online if you make the Sheffield your firm choice, it also says this should take up to 72 hours. I chose Sheffield as my firm choice around a month ago and haven't received any information about accommodation. Should I be worried and should I contact someone?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Bookie19
On the university website there is a "How to apply" video that says you should receive an email from the admissions team inviting you to book accommodation online if you make the Sheffield your firm choice, it also says this should take up to 72 hours. I chose Sheffield as my firm choice around a month ago and haven't received any information about accommodation. Should I be worried and should I contact someone?
The same thing happened with me, I emailed them and it just said that accommodation hasn’t opened yet. As far as i am aware, you apply through MUSE, so if you have that account set up when applications open it should be on there. I’m not too sure what to do though either :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by daisy.turner
The same thing happened with me, I emailed them and it just said that accommodation hasn’t opened yet. As far as i am aware, you apply through MUSE, so if you have that account set up when applications open it should be on there. I’m not too sure what to do though either :smile:
Thank you. I'm so glad I'm not the only slightly confused person. I do have a muse account (I set it up when I put it as my firm choice) but i still have no clue what to do. I do have an 'Accommodation' sheffield live zoom on the 28th though so hopefully that should clear up any confusion.
Reply 4
Thank you. I'm so glad I'm not the only slightly confused person. I do have a muse account (I set it up when I put it as my firm choice) but i still have no clue what to do. I do have an 'Accommodation' sheffield live zoom on the 28th though so hopefully that should clear up any confusion.

I take that back, accommodation applications just hadn't opened yet. I've signed up and it's pretty straightforward (no clue how to write a character profile though).
I take that back, accommodation applications just hadn't opened yet. I've signed up and it's pretty straightforward (no clue how to write a character profile though).

Haha yes, i just saw the other day. For my profile i just wrote the subject i’m doing and a couple of my interests, but based on everyone else’s u can put what u want :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending