The Student Room Group

Muse Society II - Join the Resistance!

Scroll to see replies

yup
Matt Bellamy
Part of me wants to just blow up the world! It's all crap! And part of me thinks, 'Mmm, I want to be in love with everyone!'

:lol:

Matt Bellamy
I don't think there are aliens with us now, but I certainly think part of our DNA at least is not from this Earth

:facepalm:

Now I have a massive Hyper Music fetish at the moment, but... :toofunny:
Hyper music is just sex in music really isn't it?
pretty much
:love: muse.
My vocal range is very similar to Matts so covering their songs = :rock:
My birthday's coming up in just over three months time. So, I would like a DeLorean, a Tardis, or a wish-granting genie, so I can make sure that Neutron Star Collision never happened!!!
unless neutron star collision's creation was a fixed point in time which you couldn't change. But I guess you'd just be left with a time machine for your birthday which would still be pretty cool! :smile: It's win win.
hothedgehog
unless neutron star collision's creation was a fixed point in time which you couldn't change. But I guess you'd just be left with a time machine for your birthday which would still be pretty cool! :smile: It's win win.

maybe you could check to see is NSC is a fixed point in time with your wibbley wobbly timey whimey thing that goes bing when there's stuff (blink=win)
museobsessed
maybe you could check to see is NSC is a fixed point in time with your wibbley wobbly timey whimey thing that goes bing when there's stuff (blink=win)

Don't be stupid, I don't have a wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing which goes bing when there's stuff around! :P
hothedgehog
Don't be stupid, I don't have a wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing which goes bing when there's stuff around! :P

Did you give it away because you're trying to keep chickens?
or did you dress for Rio and so theres nowhere to put it?
Nah, I dropped it at the end of the universe by accident.
dammit. should have kept it safe
I had other things to think about at that point!

:hello: Hi page 200
:five: Nice work guys
:party:
woo page 200 :biggrin:
i'm drunk, so I feel like i'm contributing to the party atmosphere
I've got a glass of wine here so i obviously am. Good times! :biggrin:
woo
museobsessed

I'm pretty wasted and I'm in work first thing tomorrow morning. Bad tiiiiimes. Stupid bloody work socials :emo:

Also, I remember when this thread was born. BORN AH TELL THI. I bet this is how it feels to be a parent when tha kid turns, err, 200 years old...
museobsessed

You're drunk, and you haven't told me/let me take advantage!!? I mean, I've had a few too. Gonna continue with the Jamesons and coke.

Oh, and I now have a personally signed Alkaline Trio CD.

Quick Reply

Latest