The Student Room Group
mrselfdestruct
Im 22 and goin 2 uni 4 the first time and it'll be the first time away from home..... well away, is it wierd 4 me to be scared to death?

What are you nervous of? The chance to 'sirloin steak' some lovely 18 year old freshers?
don't worry, more less everyone you meet at uni will be in the same boat, first time away from home, living somewhere new, with people they have never meet before, more people are worried about it, any one who say they are not are lying or just damn don't care
Reply 3
I'll be all alone..... none of my mates are going 2 the same uni and there are some other issues that could be a problem. My balls however are in perfect working order
Reply 4
mrselfdestruct
I'll be all alone..... none of my mates are going 2 the same uni and there are some other issues that could be a problem. My balls however are in perfect working order

are you more scared of the fact that you're moving out or you're going to be 22 year old first year fresher when the majority of year would be 18/19

I'd choose the latter.
Aw, don't worry, like someone else said it's likely for most people it's their first time away from home properly and a lot of people will be feeling apprehensive about it. Your age doesn't matter as long as you don't act like you're above everyone, just get stuck in and enjoy it, I'm sure you will.
Reply 6
mrselfdestruct

im sure your mates give really good blowjobs, but you won't miss them. you'll make new friends. you pathetic little girl.
Reply 7
yeah i guess if im lookin on the positive side, i have chosen a course primarily dominated by women lol
Reply 8
I don't get it. What has death got to do with you going away from home :s-smilie:?
Reply 9
like i sed there are other factors affecting it.... like my uncontrollable grand mal siezures, nappy wont help with that much. btw bigmouthattan are u a jerk on every forum or just the 2 i saw u post on?
Reply 10
You'll be fine. I started at 22, I'm baby-faced though so no one noticed/s.
like i sed i have uncontrollable fits and happened to be goin 2 a uni with a huge pond/lake thing in the middle. death by uni could be an experience lol
no, edge hill in ormskirk
well edge hill is one of the best in the country for education, and seeing as im doing primary education it seemed like the best choice 4 me, lake or not
Reply 14
Mate you're 22 , thats only 3 years over the average age of most uni go-ers , I really wouldn't worry its not like you're going into your 30's just relax.
:smile:
Reply 15
Im 21 mate, if your a social butterfly like me, you wont have any problems, But sounds like a case of social anxiety to me! Im no Psychologist but apparently alot people have it and dont even know! Are you a Virgin? hahaha

Latest

Trending

Trending