The Student Room Group

Anyone got an offer for medicine with an access to HE course?

Has anyone received an offer for medicine with an access to HE course yet?
Reply 1
Original post by jessicu
yes!
Congratulations! Well done. Can you please share your Access course achieved or predicted grades and UCAT score.
Reply 2
Original post by jessicu
yes!
I am currently on the access course to medicine with the Manchester college and hopping to go to Bristol.
Original post by Uduma
Has anyone received an offer for medicine with an access to HE course yet?
I'm hoping to apply for Access to Medicine at UCEN this September. The UCAT Medicine deadline for 2025 entry is 15th October 2024. If you do a quick Google search you'll find quite a few people on here and Reddit have received offers from places like Bristol, Exeter, Manchester, Keele, Kings after doing an Access course so don't lose hope.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Sania9518
I'm hoping to apply for Access to Medicine at UCEN/Manchester College this September. The UCAT Medicine deadline for 2025 entry is 15th October 2024. If you do a quick Google search you'll find quite a few people on here and Reddit have received offers from places like Bristol, Exeter, Manchester, Keele, Kings after doing an Access course so don't lose hope.
Am currently with UCEN now doing the access course. So I had an interview with Bristol and I have been on hold twice now waiting. So am really worried.
Where else have you applied to?
Original post by Uduma
Am currently with UCEN now doing the access course. So I had an interview with Bristol and I have been on hold twice now waiting. So am really worried.
You'll be fine it happens to a lot of applicants
Reply 7
I'm hoping to apply for Access to Medicine at UCEN this September. The UCAT Medicine deadline for 2025 entry is 15th October 2024. If you do a quick Google search you'll find quite a few people on here and Reddit have received offers from places like Bristol, Exeter, Manchester, Keele, Kings after doing an Access course so don't lose hope.

Thank you I will look into that and do have a degree already or what?
Reply 8

Thank you
I have done an access course and have offers too
Reply 10
Original post by Petiteroseary
I have done an access course and have offers too

Congratulations on your offer. Can I please ask if you finished the access course before you applied?
Original post by Uduma
Congratulations on your offer. Can I please ask if you finished the access course before you applied?

I applied during the access course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending