Reply 20
i just heard people in dalton are niceerr, more sociable etc
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
freakyhello
i just heard people in dalton are niceerr, more sociable etc

Just a personal preference though. People are gonna tell you different things so you might as well just wait and see for yourself and then if you don't like it, ask to move.
Reply 22
hannah_dru
Just a personal preference though. People are gonna tell you different things so you might as well just wait and see for yourself and then if you don't like it, ask to move.

Also, surely it changes every year? I'm sure they don't put all the 'mean' people in Stafford, all the 'friendly' people in Dalton and all the others in Lawrence and low rise.
Reply 23
DougLTFC
Also, surely it changes every year? I'm sure they don't put all the 'mean' people in Stafford, all the 'friendly' people in Dalton and all the others in Lawrence and low rise.

Lol!
DougLTFC

Lol!! Nah they just put people anywhere and then people go about having fights about what the best tower is which prob does change every year.
Reply 25
hannah_dru
Lol!! Nah they just put people anywhere and then people go about having fights about what the best tower is which prob does change every year.

tomtom:)
Lol!

:p: I had to state the obvious people! I wish people would stop worrying about which towers are friendliest, it just seems silly to me. Whatever happens, happens for a reason, so you'll be put in a room because that's where God or Allah (not that either are real, in my opinion) or the accommodation people (not quite the same as God, granted) wants you to be.

Why do i always talk so much?
Reply 26
DougLTFC
:p: I had to state the obvious people! I wish people would stop worrying about which towers are friendliest, it just seems silly to me. Whatever happens, happens for a reason, so you'll be put in a room because that's where God or Allah (not that either are real, in my opinion) or the accommodation people (not quite the same as God, granted) wants you to be.

I think the point you're trying to make is such:

A sociable person will have a sociable time regardless of accommodation
An unsociable person will have a unsociable time regardless of accommodation

That's a general rule of university; it can be whatever you make of it.
DougLTFC

Well said.

I definitely think it's what you make of it. I've learnt a lot from the choices I made over the past 2 years.
Reply 28
hannah_dru
Well said.

I definitely think it's what you make of it. I've learnt a lot from the choices I made over the past 2 years.

Smtn said it better! :o: I hope (need) to learn a lot, whether or not that's from mistakes, who knows!?

Smtn
I think the point you're trying to make is such:

A sociable person will have a sociable time regardless of accommodation
An unsociable person will have a unsociable time regardless of accommodation

That's a general rule of university; it can be whatever you make of it.

Yes, thank you Smtn. I don't know why i couldn't say that.

Latest