The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends entirely on how strong the weed is. In terms of day to day, you're pretty much ****** whilst under the influence.
Reply 2
weed is weak, man up
Reply 3
lets say hyperthetically someone smoked it everyday would this have an effect on their personality or put them at risk to being addicted?
Reply 4
Bludclotzz
weed is weak, man up

heroin was my next question for the fiends out there.
Reply 5
Markus_09_
lets say hyperthetically someone smoked it everyday would this have an effect on their personality or put them at risk to being addicted?

Hyperthetically, the ornly prawblem is lorng tem praranoiar.
Reply 6
Markus_09_

well they would be high all the time, so yeah it would effect their personality
Reply 7
Meh, it's not much more dangerous than smoking. Obviously if you smoked it every day for a long period of time, it would affect your personality, but then if you smoked tobacco everyday for a long period of time it would affect your body....
I consider it no where near as bad for my mental health as alcohol
Reply 9
One of my friends has basically destroyed himself by smoking every day over a long period of time. He's literally only half there at any one point, and I can't see him leaving his factory job any time before he dies.

If you're not an idiot, and use in moderation, it's not so bad.
Markus_09_
how dangerous would you consider marijuana?

as in mental health
becoming addicted
its effect on your day to day basis

Paranoia the main case, in same cases it can send you a bit wappy, my cousin is pratically housebound becuase they smoked everyday. Once in a while is OK but smoking it regualry will melt your brains if your unlucky
Tbh it's no worse than tobacco or alcohol but the government classes it as illegal because it can't tax it because it can be grown almost anywhere. The government doesn't care about your 'well being' it just wants money off you, if it did then alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal.
Drugs are amazing.
Reply 13
sandeep90
Tbh it's no worse than tobacco or alcohol but the government classes it as illegal because it can't tax it because it can be grown almost anywhere. The government doesn't care about your 'well being' it just wants money off you, if it did then alcohol and cigarettes would be illegal.

So can tobacco? Its just easier/cheaper to buy it. The same would happen if you made maraju-hana legal...
Markus_09_
how dangerous would you consider marijuana?

as in mental health
becoming addicted
its effect on your day to day basis

More dangerous than ecstasy, less dangerous than alcohol.
Cj-Tj
So can tobacco? Its just easier/cheaper to buy it. The same would happen if you made maraju-hana legal...

Well in bulk it would end up being cheaper due to the 400% tax on fags.
Reply 16
Arrogant Git
More dangerous than ecstasy, less dangerous than alcohol.

QFT.
Long term continuous use of marijuana leads to a degradation in synaptic connection - i.e it means that literally, you think slower. It's more difficult for the brain to translate and develop thought - it's also known to trigger underlying psychotic and mental problems - like paranoia and schizophrenia.
Ayla Phoenix
Long term continuous use of marijuana leads to a degradation in synaptic connection - i.e it means that literally, you think slower. It's more difficult for the brain to translate and develop thought - it's also known to trigger underlying psychotic and mental problems - like paranoia and schizophrenia.

Basicly yea it maks u feel good n u get hih and av a good time yea so dis stuff ent tru its good for u u have a good time makes u feel good basicaly yea.

Latest

Trending

Trending