The Student Room Group
Reply 1
uthinkilltellu
As per question above, what's the keyboard shortcut for fill colour in excel and word?

Thanks.

There isn't one as far as I'm aware... Have you tried recording a Macro?
You tried asking the people you work with?
Reply 3
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
You tried asking the people you work with?

If it's not an urgent query (which I'm surmising it probably isn't), it's definitely better to try and find a solution out yourself via google, TSR etc, than bothering your team with it... He's in IBD, I'm sure the last thing they want is a high maintenance intern. Of course, if it's a genuinely important question there's definitely no harm in asking. Just my 2c.
loggins
If it's not an urgent query (which I'm surmising it probably isn't), it's definitely better to try and find a solution out yourself via google, TSR etc, than bothering your team with it... He's in IBD, I'm sure the last thing they want is a high maintenance intern. Of course, if it's a genuinely important question there's definitely no harm in asking. Just my 2c.

yea i realise that but a simple what button does this doesn't take up too much time really lol. I mean the answer is a one word answer
Reply 5
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
yea i realise that but a simple what button does this doesn't take up too much time really lol. I mean the answer is a one word answer

Yeh, as a last resort he should ask his team.
Reply 6
No don't think so, but as said before, record a macro. It'll make life much easier!
Reply 7
quickest way I know is ctrl+1, tabbing along, selecting colour and then f4ing the rest, but no doubt you already knew that

depends how much you shade though. I suppose if you really wanted to, you could customise the buttons so that the fill button moves to where the new file button normally is, so then all you would have to do is press alt, ctrl+tab to bring up the palette.

hope this helps

Latest

Trending

Trending