The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5700
Juno
Yes, but you can't colour within the lines yet. I mastered that when I was 3 :proud:

:emog:you tell her
Reply 5701
The_Pudding_Earl
:hugs:

I only wanted to wake up earlier so I could watch some anime before Ben came round.

Now all I have time for is Cromartie :giggle:

My anime viewing has lessened considerably lately. I'm going to somebody's birthday party tonight and tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend's degree show, so it'll have to be the weekend. :sadnod:
Since I'll be at Reading and away from a computer from tomorrow until Tuesday evening, my only way of viewing anime will be DVDs. So I'll be starting Last Exile, since it's the only thing I have on DVD that's unwatched. I'll probably end up getting some more anime while there too. Manga wise, I've got one volume each of GA and School Rumble unread, and going by past experience I'm guaranteed to buy loads. So I think I'll survive. :p: Missing the last part of round 1 of Saimoe sucks, but the same has happened every year so I'm used to it.
Matisse
My anime viewing has lessened considerably lately. I'm going to somebody's birthday party tonight and tomorrow I'm going to visit a friend's degree show, so it'll have to be the weekend. :sadnod:

I usually devote an entire day each week to just watching anime with Ben. :smile:
It's usually watching a completed series and catching up with ongoing stuff.

I'm hoping we can do the same tomorrow because I really want to keep watching Yu Yu Hakusho! :nutcase:
Reply 5704
The_Pudding_Earl
I usually devote an entire day each week to just watching anime with Ben. :smile:
It's usually watching a completed series and catching up with ongoing stuff.

I'm hoping we can do the same tomorrow because I really want to keep watching Yu Yu Hakusho! :nutcase:

Awww, how sweet.

But you could murder Ben and watch anime with Smellyfish and be an anmesoc couple :puppyeyes:
Juno
Awww, how sweet.

But you could murder Ben and watch anime with Smellyfish and be an anmesoc couple :puppyeyes:

:huff:

I'm not murdering the man I love.

Also AJ wouldn't put up with me forcing stuff like 07-Ghost on him. :p:
Reply 5706
He could learn to like it :yes:
Reply 5707
The_Pudding_Earl
:huff:

I'm not murdering the man I love.

Also AJ wouldn't put up with me forcing stuff like 07-Ghost on him. :p:

AJ is a pussy:hahaha:

Aiko sucks.:huff:

...I got told off:bawling:
vin
AJ is a pussy:hahaha:

Aiko sucks.:huff:

He isn't we just have different tastes :rolleyes:

Why does Aiko suck?
Reply 5709
:smile: Little vin-kin's development is coming along nicely :smile:
Reply 5710
The_Pudding_Earl
He isn't we just have different tastes :rolleyes:

Why does Aiko suck?

yes he is, you could control him easily:yes:

I didnt say that:afraid:

Juno
:smile: Little vin-kin's development is coming along nicely :smile:

:wtf:
vin

I didnt say that:afraid:

:vroam:
I don't know much about 07-Ghost TBH, my only reason for avoiding it was Studio DEEN. Something I wish I'd taken into account with Umineko now, though since Higurashi was one of the few things they've produced that impressed me I just automatically assumed Umineko would be as good. :s:
Reply 5713
The_Pudding_Earl
:vroam:

Aiko does not suck:afraid:

I was just under the influence of a felt tip pen, ignore what I said earlier :afraid:
Reply 5714
vin-kin is going now:bawling:
vin
Aiko does not suck:afraid:

I was just under the influence of a felt tip pen, ignore what I said earlier :afraid:

Aiko can be very intimidating. :cute:

:console:

:ciao:

Hi to anyone who's still here. :cute:
Reply 5716
Good god shopping is stressful! Trying to buy a sofa and a PC is so much more difficult than it should be. I am not willing to wait 12 weeks for delivery for furniture I need now goddamnit, and I have excellent credit rating so bloodly sell me the PC Dell!! :stomp:
caraniel
Good god shopping is stressful! Trying to buy a sofa and a PC is so much more difficult than it should be. I am not willing to wait 12 weeks for delivery for furniture I need now goddamnit, and I have excellent credit rating so bloodly sell me the PC Dell!! :stomp:

12 weeks for a sofa? :wtf: Still, it's better than waiting a whole year for a car (which my Uncle suffered). :tongue:

www.ebuyer.com is great for P.Cs :smile: Delivery is fast as well.
Reply 5718
yeah 12 weeks -fecking ridiculous :mad:

I'm waiting for Dell to get back to me, you'd think they'd want the business :rolleyes:
caraniel
yeah 12 weeks -fecking ridiculous :mad:

I'm waiting for Dell to get back to me, you'd think they'd want the business :rolleyes:

Threaten to go into a fangirl rant :colone:

How are we all, anyway? I received my uni welcome pack today :h:

Latest