The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6360
Kagutsuchi
:shock: I think that's the first time anyone in this society has ever addressed me by my real name. :tongue:

Oh, really? :giggle: - I naturally prefer to call people I'm closer to by their actual name, not their TSR username. Of course, if you'd prefer 'Kagutsuchi', 'Kag' or 'Kagu', I'll gladly switch back. :tongue:

I've always associated green tea with Japan because of their - but this is a generalisation - dedication to drink it daily. Maybe i'm just being influenced too much by anime. :tongue:

Really? Ironically, I've drank more Chinese green tea (Longjing) over here, mainly due to how many Chinese restaurants I tend to visit. At home, I make the Japanese kind, mostly Bancha, but I do have Gyokuro too. Some trivia, Uji, the city I'm originally from, is famous for its tea-making. It also has the oldest tea store in the world.
Matisse
That's good to read. I've noticed that you haven't updated your A-P list, or rather, you have yet to finish quite a few series you've started. :tongue:

Yeah, I should be okay. I'm mostly packed up my clothing, which is the biggest thing. :tongue:

Oh yes, I really should :beard:

Once I've watched a bit more, I shall :yep:

What about your items of entertainment? Do you have much to pack there?
Hi Kagu :jumphug:
My A-P is updated after every episode. :p: Except for when they've not updated the episode counts for ongoing series yet, I've watched one more episode of Phantom than there are listed on the site for example.
Reply 6364
Liquidus Zeromus
Oh yes, I really should :beard:

Once I've watched a bit more, I shall :yep:

I update my A-P list on a regular basis, if only to change the episode I'm on for each series I'm following. Otherwise, I'd have trouble remembering where I'm up to. :tongue:

What about your items of entertainment? Do you have much to pack there?

I only have my laptop, cinema display and graphic tablet, amongst a few other things to pack. Our television in the lounge, along with any other equipment, will be quite easy to transport. We're intending to hire a large van for removals, that we'll drive ourselves back and forth. :tongue:
Reply 6365
Kagutsuchi
I think the fact that you can fly kick a helicopter makes up for the clicheness of the game. :tongue:

Uncannily similar to my manga series, excluding the cliches, of course. :ninja: :tongue:

The Royal Oak region - around 5 minutes walk from Paddington - have beautiful homes. :yes: I've heard Paddington becomes quite noisy during the night...then again that's the case with everywhere due to the hooligan outbreak. :erm:

Why not Maida Vale? It's a 10 minutes bus ride to Marble Arch and the homes - from what i've seen from outside - are quite pretty. :cute: You could live near the canal and enact enma's journey to the underworld. :teeth:

Having lived in Waterloo, any noise will be fine. We've looked at various places and like the apartment/flat we've found in Paddington, which is quite secluded and residential.
Reply 6366
AngryJellyfish
My A-P is updated after every episode. :p: Except for when they've not updated the episode counts for ongoing series yet, I've watched one more episode of Phantom than there are listed on the site for example.

I think this is common place for people like us who watch multiple series at once. :tongue:
hi
Matisse
I think this is common place for people like us who watch multiple series at once. :tongue:

I update it sporadically when I am bored :giggle: I haven't updated it in a while. Generally, if I complete a series I'll update everything at that point :smile:
Matisse
Oh, really? :giggle: - I naturally prefer to call people I'm closer to by their actual name, not their TSR username. Of course, if you'd prefer 'Kagutsuchi', 'Kag' or 'Kagu', I'll gladly switch back. :tongue:

Oh I don't really mind. Whatever you prefer is fine. :smile:

Matisse
Really? Ironically, I've drank more Chinese green tea (Longjing) over here, mainly due to how many Chinese restaurants I tend to visit. At home, I make the Japanese kind, mostly Bancha, but I do have Gyokuro too. Some trivia, Uji, the city I'm originally from, is famous for its tea-making. It also has the oldest tea store in the world.

So it seems one of my must see spots in Japan now includes Uji. :beard: Is it nice there?

Liquidus Zeromus
Hi Kagu :jumphug:

Hi Alex. :hugs:

Matisse
Uncannily similar to my manga series, excluding the cliches, of course. :ninja: :tongue:

Now I really can't wait for it. :teeth:
Hi all! How is everyone?
Hey Athy, im ok you? :smile:
I am good ty Mr Never-On :p:
Reply 6373
Bubbles :excited:
Atherilia
I am good ty Mr Never-On :p:

:eek: well ive been busy :huff: :tongue:

good to hear :smile:
Jehuty^
Bubbles :excited:

Jehu :excited:

sorry i havent been on msn lately, havent been in the mood :s-smilie:
Jeh! :party: Anyone seen Seph recently?
Reply 6377
~bubbles~
Jehu :excited:

sorry i havent been on msn lately, havent been in the mood :s-smilie:

:cry:
Reply 6378
Atherilia
Jeh! :party: Anyone seen Seph recently?

Hello :teeth:
Reply 6379
Hellooooooooooo

How be everyone :grin: . I myself am planning to start watching Berserk once I have finished the Onion Knights story of Dissidia.

Latest