Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat: Ignoring crazed lolis since 2006! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :shock: I think that's the first time anyone in this society has ever addressed me by my real name. :tongue:
    Oh, really? :giggle: - I naturally prefer to call people I'm closer to by their actual name, not their TSR username. Of course, if you'd prefer 'Kagutsuchi', 'Kag' or 'Kagu', I'll gladly switch back. :tongue:

I've always associated green tea with Japan because of their - but this is a generalisation - dedication to drink it daily. Maybe i'm just being influenced too much by anime. :tongue:
    Really? Ironically, I've drank more Chinese green tea (Longjing) over here, mainly due to how many Chinese restaurants I tend to visit. At home, I make the Japanese kind, mostly Bancha, but I do have Gyokuro too. Some trivia, Uji, the city I'm originally from, is famous for its tea-making. It also has the oldest tea store in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    That's good to read. I've noticed that you haven't updated your A-P list, or rather, you have yet to finish quite a few series you've started. :tongue:

Yeah, I should be okay. I'm mostly packed up my clothing, which is the biggest thing. :tongue:
    Oh yes, I really should :beard:

Once I've watched a bit more, I shall :yep:

What about your items of entertainment? Do you have much to pack there?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kagu :jumphug:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My A-P is updated after every episode. :p: Except for when they've not updated the episode counts for ongoing series yet, I've watched one more episode of Phantom than there are listed on the site for example.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Oh yes, I really should :beard:

Once I've watched a bit more, I shall :yep:
    I update my A-P list on a regular basis, if only to change the episode I'm on for each series I'm following. Otherwise, I'd have trouble remembering where I'm up to. :tongue:

What about your items of entertainment? Do you have much to pack there?
    I only have my laptop, cinema display and graphic tablet, amongst a few other things to pack. Our television in the lounge, along with any other equipment, will be quite easy to transport. We're intending to hire a large van for removals, that we'll drive ourselves back and forth. :tongue:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I think the fact that you can fly kick a helicopter makes up for the clicheness of the game. :tongue:
    Uncannily similar to my manga series, excluding the cliches, of course. :ninja: :tongue:

The Royal Oak region - around 5 minutes walk from Paddington - have beautiful homes. :yes: I've heard Paddington becomes quite noisy during the night...then again that's the case with everywhere due to the hooligan outbreak. :erm:

Why not Maida Vale? It's a 10 minutes bus ride to Marble Arch and the homes - from what i've seen from outside - are quite pretty. :cute: You could live near the canal and enact enma's journey to the underworld. :teeth:
    Having lived in Waterloo, any noise will be fine. We've looked at various places and like the apartment/flat we've found in Paddington, which is quite secluded and residential.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    My A-P is updated after every episode. :p: Except for when they've not updated the episode counts for ongoing series yet, I've watched one more episode of Phantom than there are listed on the site for example.
    I think this is common place for people like us who watch multiple series at once. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    I think this is common place for people like us who watch multiple series at once. :tongue:
    I update it sporadically when I am bored :giggle: I haven't updated it in a while. Generally, if I complete a series I'll update everything at that point

ReputationRep:
    Oh, really? :giggle: - I naturally prefer to call people I'm closer to by their actual name, not their TSR username. Of course, if you'd prefer 'Kagutsuchi', 'Kag' or 'Kagu', I'll gladly switch back. :tongue:
    Oh I don't really mind. Whatever you prefer is fine.

Really? Ironically, I've drank more Chinese green tea (Longjing) over here, mainly due to how many Chinese restaurants I tend to visit. At home, I make the Japanese kind, mostly Bancha, but I do have Gyokuro too. Some trivia, Uji, the city I'm originally from, is famous for its tea-making. It also has the oldest tea store in the world.
    So it seems one of my must see spots in Japan now includes Uji. :beard: Is it nice there?

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi Kagu :jumphug:
    Hi Alex. :hugs:

Uncannily similar to my manga series, excluding the cliches, of course. :ninja: :tongue:
    Now I really can't wait for it. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! How is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Athy, im ok you?

ReputationRep:
    I am good ty Mr Never-On :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bubbles :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    I am good ty Mr Never-On :p:
    :eek: well ive been busy :huff: :tongue:

good to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Bubbles :excited:
    Jehu :excited:

sorry i havent been on msn lately, havent been in the mood

ReputationRep:
    Jeh! :party: Anyone seen Seph recently?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~bubbles~)
    Jehu :excited:

sorry i havent been on msn lately, havent been in the mood
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Jeh! :party: Anyone seen Seph recently?
    Hello :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo

How be everyone :grin: . I myself am planning to start watching Berserk once I have finished the Onion Knights story of Dissidia.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.