:flowers:

:hugs:

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow :frown:
:giggle:
Reply 8368
caraniel
Depressed Cara :sigh:

Hugsy mummy!

Go see a physiotherapist. Or I'm seeing my orthopaedic surgeon soon; get one of them. Or steal Coo's painkillers.
I still haven't heard back from Eurospar. They said they'd let me know regardless of whether I got the job or not. More reasons to be AngryAngryJellyfish. :mad:

My interview was two weeks ago from last Thursday, and they said they'd contact me within a fortnight. So if I don't hear back (regardless of whether it's good or bad news) by early this week then I won't be shopping there anymore. :hmmm:
Reply 8370
I work in the Physiotherapy department, I see like 30 of them a day :p:

I need new painkillers - mine aren't strong enough any more :grumble:
Reply 8371
AngryJellyfish
Angry... AngryJellyfish. :mad:

*music from my brother's room is stopping me watching anime*

go in there with a hammer and show that younger sibling what time it is :yes:#
caraniel
:hugs:

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow :frown:

perhaps you'd like this better:hmmm:

Spoiler

Reply 8372
:laugh:

Going to watch phantom finale! :woo:
Reply 8373
caraniel
I work in the Physiotherapy department, I see like 30 of them a day :p:

I need new painkillers - mine aren't strong enough any more :grumble:

But do you get them to teach you new wrist exercises :hubba:

What painkillers do you got?
Reply 8374
AngryJellyfish
I still haven't heard back from Eurospar. They said they'd let me know regardless of whether I got the job or not. More reasons to be AngryAngryJellyfish. :mad:

My interview was two weeks ago from last Thursday, and they said they'd contact me within a fortnight. So if I don't hear back (regardless of whether it's good or bad news) by early this week then I won't be shopping there anymore. :hmmm:

this was very aww :emog:
caraniel
:laugh:

Going to watch phantom finale! :woo:

you didnt like it:emo:
Reply 8375
AngryJellyfish
Angry... AngryJellyfish. :mad:

*music from my brother's room is stopping me watching anime*

I have to wake up early tomorrow- and some housemates have just taken a taxi somewhere.

So I'll probably be woken up at 2 by drunks...ah it's the first year all over again...
Just bought the train tickets to go home :smile: £13-ish for Cheltenham to East London is pretty good :smile:
Reply 8377
Thanks Ath :grin:

Bah just remembered I have electronic's 2morrow mourning I was planning to sleep on the common room sofa for the first few lessons :frown: though hopefully I might find out if I got a interview for a job going at my local Iceland.

Now time to see if I can find my psp so I can have a game of dissidia to cure my boredom, I know I left it round here somewhere.
Jehuty^

:teeth:

:dance:
JWH
Thanks Ath :grin:

Bah just remembered I have electronic's 2morrow mourning I was planning to sleep on the common room sofa for the first few lessons :frown: though hopefully I might find out if I got a interview for a job going at my local Iceland.

Now time to see if I can find my psp so I can have a game of dissidia to cure my boredom, I know I left it round here somewhere.

Good luck have fun :top:

Latest