:eyebrow:

Queen's Blade :smile:
Reply 8745
:nah:
Reply 8746
caraniel
:nah:

Queen's blade :yes:
The thread already has a post summarizing the first episode of Queen's Blade 2, vin. :hmmm:
Reply 8748
AngryJellyfish
The thread already has a post summarizing the first episode of Queen's Blade 2, vin. :hmmm:

But Id like a good one please.:fluffy:
Reply 8749
Evening :hello:
Hey Coo. :hugs: How're you?
Reply 8751
Cooro
Evening :hello:

hi:teeth:
Reply 8752
Kagutsuchi
Hey Coo. :hugs: How're you?

Not too bad today. Still suffering from whatever bug it is I've had all week (sitting through my seminar this morning was hell) but otherwise I'm chipper. Kind of lonely tonight though, no one is talking to me online :sad: I've spent my evening writing poems, I'm that bored.

How're you?
Reply 8753
vin
hi:teeth:

Hi :flutter:
Reply 8754
Cooro
Hi :flutter:

:emog:
vin
But Id like a good one please.:fluffy:

Remember what happened last time, when you expected a 'good' review of Kekko Kamen from Cara? I imagine Queen's Blade 2 would be an even bigger disappointment, since it's first ep was less ecchi and even took itself seriously for the most part. Since it's not her type of series, Cara would probably just yawn through it, maybe making a comment on how shiny the characters are or something. :p:
Reply 8756
AngryJellyfish
Remember what happened last time, when you expected a 'good' review of Kekko Kamen from Cara? I imagine Queen's Blade 2 would be an even bigger disappointment, since it's first ep was less ecchi and even took itself seriously for the most part. Since it's not her type of series, Cara would probably just yawn through it, maybe making a comment on how shiny the characters are or something. :p:

:puppyeyes:even that would be something:sad:
Reply 8757
Matisse
Luckily, I'm not Vin-kin. :nah:

:huff:

You weren't sposda figure that out.

:huff:
TIRED!! Hi those who have mysteriously appeared! :hugs:
Thank you Eug, I feel somewhat loved now :jumphug:

Latest