The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
people who lie about the most trivial things really. i can't stand it.
Reply 41
halfoflessthan50p
people who make lists of other peoples faults.

:ninja:

:mad: GTFO :smile:
Reply 42
ToeRag
ok back on track..

people who treat others badly, but moan when anything remotely unjust happens to them..

also people who have very stong opinions about things and then do the exact same things themselves. (girls who slag off other girls for sleeping around whilst themslves being absolute tarts)

I don't get why I just got quoted here.
Someone who is bitterly jealous. Oh, and passive aggression.
Reply 44
ashy
You'd hate me. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cheekiness.

Totally AGREE. I would hate you. lmao hahah nahhh im messing.

Only a bit but if its constant then it gets annoying esp if your on the recieving end of it.
Being annoying on purpose. Not admitting to being wrong and or trying to make out you're the idiot when they've made a mistake. Overestimating themselves.
people who think they're better than other people
Reply 47
mcg-innit
people who lie about the most trivial things really. i can't stand it.

People who just lie in general. What is the point?
Me and the boyfriend broke up on monday and I know for a fact he lied to me, wouldn't it be better to have just been mean?
lol
Reply 48
loz_fairy
People who just lie in general. What is the point?
Me and the boyfriend broke up on monday and I know for a fact he lied to me, wouldn't it be better to have just been mean?
lol

No, he probably went on here as 'anon', asked a stupid question and then got responses like 'you're shallow' or 'dump her now' and then he proceeded to do it because of the responses he got :smile:

Sorry about the dumping bit though :frown:
Reply 49
Thomasmc135
No, he probably went on here as 'anon', asked a stupid question and then got responses like 'you're shallow' or 'dump her now' and then he proceeded to do it because of the responses he got :smile:

Sorry about the dumping bit though :frown:

Hah possibly, but I'm gonna make him tell me the truth tomorrow.
Reply 50
loz_fairy
Hah possibly, but I'm gonna make him tell me the truth tomorrow.

Good luck with that, I'm off to annoy someone else now, cya
Liars.

I can't handle anyone lying to me, or even around me. I'd rather have someone tell me the blunt, hurtful truth then even make up a white lie.
Reply 52
Low EQ. But if it's like having a low IQ (which I disbelieve) then I guess you can't blame them.
Arrogance, ignorance, elitism just for starters.
A total lack of empathy for any situation.
people who lie all the time without noticing. cant remember the phrase. thats so annoying, my friend does it, every other sentence in a bare faced lie, its annoying to have to live with it and just nod.
For me:
1) Arrogance. Especially when undeserved, which is almost always the case at our age.
2) Meanness, a general lack of respect or consideration for other people and their feelings. I hate it.
Reply 57
I can put up with a lot, but for me, it's people who don't understand that unlike them, I am not an extrovert. I don't mind silence and quiet nights in, there isn't something 'wrong' if I'm not babbling non-stop about the things that have happened to the people in my life who they've never met. Please! Leave me be!
Reply 58
Arrogance
Reply 59
Someone who gives people no respect.

Latest

Trending

Trending