Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    people who lie about the most trivial things really. i can't stand it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
    people who make lists of other peoples faults.

:ninja:
    :mad: GTFO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    ok back on track..

people who treat others badly, but moan when anything remotely unjust happens to them..

also people who have very stong opinions about things and then do the exact same things themselves. (girls who **** off other girls for sleeping around whilst themslves being absolute tarts)
    I don't get why I just got quoted here.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who is bitterly jealous. Oh, and passive aggression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    You'd hate me. There's nothing wrong with a bit of cheekiness.
    Totally AGREE. I would hate you. lmao hahah nahhh im messing.

Only a bit but if its constant then it gets annoying esp if your on the recieving end of it.

ReputationRep:
    Being annoying on purpose. Not admitting to being wrong and or trying to make out you're the idiot when they've made a mistake. Overestimating themselves.

ReputationRep:
    people who think they're better than other people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcg-innit)
    people who lie about the most trivial things really. i can't stand it.
    People who just lie in general. What is the point?
    Me and the boyfriend broke up on monday and I know for a fact he lied to me, wouldn't it be better to have just been mean?
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz_fairy)
    People who just lie in general. What is the point?
    Me and the boyfriend broke up on monday and I know for a fact he lied to me, wouldn't it be better to have just been mean?
    lol
    No, he probably went on here as 'anon', asked a stupid question and then got responses like 'you're shallow' or 'dump her now' and then he proceeded to do it because of the responses he got

Sorry about the dumping bit though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomasmc135)
    No, he probably went on here as 'anon', asked a stupid question and then got responses like 'you're shallow' or 'dump her now' and then he proceeded to do it because of the responses he got

Sorry about the dumping bit though
    Hah possibly, but I'm gonna make him tell me the truth tomorrow.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz_fairy)
    Hah possibly, but I'm gonna make him tell me the truth tomorrow.
    thanks
    Good luck with that, I'm off to annoy someone else now, cya

ReputationRep:
    Liars.

I can't handle anyone lying to me, or even around me. I'd rather have someone tell me the blunt, hurtful truth then even make up a white lie.

ReputationRep:
    Low EQ. But if it's like having a low IQ (which I disbelieve) then I guess you can't blame them.

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance, ignorance, elitism just for starters.

ReputationRep:
    A total lack of empathy for any situation.

ReputationRep:
    people who lie all the time without noticing. cant remember the phrase. thats so annoying, my friend does it, every other sentence in a bare faced lie, its annoying to have to live with it and just nod.

ReputationRep:
    For me:
    1) Arrogance. Especially when undeserved, which is almost always the case at our age.
    2) Meanness, a general lack of respect or consideration for other people and their feelings. I hate it.

ReputationRep:
    I can put up with a lot, but for me, it's people who don't understand that unlike them, I am not an extrovert. I don't mind silence and quiet nights in, there isn't something 'wrong' if I'm not babbling non-stop about the things that have happened to the people in my life who they've never met. Please! Leave me be!

ReputationRep:
    Arrogance

ReputationRep:
    Someone who gives people no respect.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.