The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

worst song (and video) ever . ever ever ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty amazed at all the Girls Aloud hate.

They do proper good pop songs, which I gladly belt to at the top of my voice driving down the M1.
Reply 62
815 Iain
Pretty amazed at all the Girls Aloud hate.

They do proper good pop songs, which I gladly belt to at the top of my voice driving down the M1.

Yay, more Girls Aloud love :biggrin:

Can't Speak French is epic.

I have no idea what the title/artist is but the worst song I've ever heard had to be when I was driving home from work one night and the radio was playing this almost space age song with a woman almost speaking/singing the words like she was in space and sending messages home saying things like 'Hello baby, have you missed me, say hi to the children', it was horrendous.
black eyed peas - i got a feeling

i hate that song,it's so *****
Reply 64

The whole black eyed peas back catalouge :biggrin:
In addition to all of the above, anything by Nickelback. Their music sounds like they've employed a drunk trucker to tunelessly ramble on about nothing in particular. Which, let's face it, they have.
Reply 66
shyopstv

This is in fact the actual worst song in the world ever. Yes, yes it is.

:lolwut: ...
Reply 67
all of Lily Allen's songs really.

That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings is also incredibly bad. Even the new BEP song is better than this.
lily allen in general is rubbish - especially now she's stopped dressing like a posh chav, her music's less piss-takey and more crap- 'it's not fair, i think you're really mean'- yeah... very clever... and then there's that 'talking to music but not so it's rap' thing she does- bleh!

normally, music where they either use incorrect grammar in the title ['The Way I Are' D:] or silly spellings is generally a decent representation of how rubbish the song's gonna be. Eg, N-Dubz- srsly, what kind of name IS that???

funny vid, but its actually a great pop song, fun to sing along to

also that lily allen song is hardly the worst song ever, and she's also hot

the REAL worst song ever is probably something we've all never heard, maybe something by one of those godawful death/black metal bands
I quite like Not Fair & Lily Allen's music in general actually. I can not stand 'Sweet About Me' or whatever it is called by Gabriella Cilmi it irritates me like no other though. I find most things by the Pussycat Dolls pretty awful too & I agree with the others about Soulja Boy too...
At the moment I concur with the opinion that Nickelback are one of the worst out there, because there's definitely nothing special about boring people to death with songs that have not only been done to death before (Rockstar springs to mind) but have also been done better. The singer sounds like his vocal chords are being continuously mutilated with a cheese grater and looks like he hasn't shaved in a decade. The worst thing about this band is the fact they get exposed to the mainstream while other bands with far more meaning, better singers and probably better people in general struggle on lesser known record labels and can't even afford to tour half of the time!

el scorcho
funny vid, but its actually a great pop song, fun to sing along to

also that lily allen song is hardly the worst song ever, and she's also hot

the REAL worst song ever is probably something we've all never heard, maybe something by one of those godawful death/black metal bands

I had a look and I think this might fit your above description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR1BFpi2W98&feature=channel
the guy can't even growl and the chorus is pure horror. If that doesn't make you sick, then watch the video and then you will be.

The worst pop song in recent memory is hard to determine because there's been some really bad stuff out there. At this moment I will say the Black Eyed Pea's latest single, but I wouldn't say their entire discography is bad because I bought Elephunk when it came out (if that's what it was called) and it was pretty good!
Reply 72
Actually quite like Not Fair, despite the bad lyrics :P same for the new BEP one, the lyrics are terrible but the song itself is catchy. Worst song in the world? Either Kiss you through the phone by Soulja boy or Yes We Can by Made in Mexico, Its just so terrible I couldn't find any uploads of just the MP3 on Youtube o_O
Its not bad. Makes her sound like the slaggy slut she is though.
soulja boy - turn your swagger on

please watch that on utube people,he sounds like a drunken ****
Best song ever is:

Creep by watchmacall'em?

:love:
Reply 76
obessedwithu&rockmusic
girls aloud - the promise
and similar songs

this. I turn the radio off when it comes on its that annoying.

I actually think Not Fair is quite catchy. Wierd lyrics, but its good :smile:
Reply 77
CatatonicStupor
Now, I'm not saying this is a bad song...I'm just saying, it's not exactly promoting 'fidelity' is it:

"Let's have some fun! This beat is sick! I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

[Not THE worst, but gotta be a close second, since no song can now top 'the new black eyed peas song' in this thread].

Are you joking? That song is a seductive nugget of American electropop. IMO anything that is heavy metal or nu metal is ****. Oh and anything by that douchebag Justin Timberlake!
Reply 78
Dan?
all of Lily Allen's songs really.

That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings is also incredibly bad. Even the new BEP song is better than this.

How dare you call that song the worst. That song is one of the best ever! Well that and their entire album :yep:
This is the best song ever:

Latest