The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheJudge
How am i a troll? I am just a person who represents very many people who have an alternative view to you on the world.

You are the real freedom hater. You hate the fact me and many others have an alternative view on the world and try and discredit us and call us trolls.

See below:

Amnesty international is a racist organisation designed to demonise the developing nations in the world. I do not agree with amnesty international i support the death penalty and i support the punishment of young offenders.

You are just another stupid liberal who thinks he has a monoploy on moral rightcheousness.

No one in their right mind thinks Amnesty International is "racist" because it believes in universal human rights :curious:

And insults are amongst the best ways to recognise a troll :rofl2:
Reply 201
TheJudge
You just proved you're anti-Iranian.

Why are so many jewish people anti-Iranian?

I understand Israel wants to be the dominant power in the region but i am suprised how many none Israeli jews have took up the cause of hating Iranian people. Is it apart of a wider effort to help israel achieve its goals?

Trolling with an agenda, classic.

I'm an anti-Iranian RUSSIAN. Crack that nut. :woo:
Reply 202
Democracy
See below:

No one in their right mind thinks Amnesty International is "racist" because it believes in universal human rights :curious:

And insults are amongst the best ways to recognise a troll :rofl2:

My girlfriend sponsors amnesty and i read the magazine everytime they send it.

They are just liberal morons. They also target developing nations claiming they are somehow backwards yet they ignore the human rights abuse of the western world. I don't have enough time to show my hate for that organisation.

Amnesty needs to realise they have a warped and disgusting view of the world. If they had their way we'd all be homosexuals, our criminals would live in mansions and women would have every job and rule the world.
Reply 203
UGeNe
Trolling with an agenda, classic.

I'm an anti-Iranian RUSSIAN. Crack that nut. :woo:

Are Russians meant to be pro-Iranian?

Russia just trys to sell all its worthless junk to Iran. So you are not jewish?
TheJudge
My girlfriend sponsors amnesty and i read the magazine everytime they send it.

They are just liberal morons. They also target developing nations claiming they are somehow backwards yet they ignore the human rights abuse of the western world. I don't have enough time to show my hate for that organisation.

Amnesty needs to realise they have a warped and disgusting view of the world. If they had their way we'd all be homosexuals, our criminals would live in mansions and women would have every job and rule the world.

I repeat: If being a liberal moron means they support universal human rights, then they're the best group of morons I know.

They don't ignore the human rights abuses of the Western world either.
Reply 205
Democracy
I repeat: If being a liberal moron means they support universal human rights, then they're the best group of morons I know.

They don't ignore the human rights abuses of the Western world either.

What right does a group of stupid middle class liberal white people living in nice little homes in the west have any right to say how a culture thousands of miles from them should live?

Especially when they have such ridiculous beliefs. The majority of the world rejects the uncivilised notion of homosexual culture and feminism and yet Amnesty thinks they have a right to push these ideas on more noble people.

They clearly do ignore the human rights abuse of the western world. Amnesty is a clear case of stupid white people saying they are better than those poor darkies.

Don't worry i understand you. You are a typical ex pat Iranian person who thinks the more liberal the world becomes the better and you are a self hater. I think i hate self hating Iranians more than stupid Jews who want to bomb Iran.
TheJudge
What right does a group of stupid middle class liberal white people living in nice little homes in the west have any right to say how a culture thousands of miles from them should live?

When a government has agreed to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, its citizens have every right to enjoy those Rights.

Especially when they have such ridiculous beliefs. The majority of the world rejects the uncivilised notion of homosexual culture and feminism and yet Amnesty thinks they have a right to push these ideas on more noble people.

Sorry, you're probably trolling, but in case you're not, you need to look up the meaning of "universal" in "Universal Declaration of Human Rights". It applies to everyone, yes, including homosexuals.

They clearly do ignore the human rights abuse of the western world. Amnesty is a clear case of stupid white people saying they are better than those poor darkies.

This is getting boring. Provide some proof or go troll elsewhere.

Don't worry i understand you. You are a typical ex pat Iranian person who thinks the more liberal the world becomes the better and you are a self hater. I think i hate self hating Iranians more than stupid Jews who want to bomb Iran.

:troll:

:h:
Reply 207
Democracy
When a government has agreed to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, its citizens have every right to enjoy those Rights.

Sorry, you're probably trolling, but in case you're not, you need to look up the meaning of "universal" in "Universal Declaration of Human Rights". It applies to everyone, yes, including homosexuals.

This is getting boring. Provide some proof or go troll elsewhere.

:troll:

:h:

What if the government has not agreed to the universal decleration of human rights?

Most countries are too noble to allow homosexuals to dominate their nation. Unlike the UK where we have to tolerate a fortnight gay festival in London. If we could have a referendum on that i bet it would get rejected.

You are the troll. A ******** liberal who thinks he has the monopoly on rightcheousness while simultaneously turning the world into a ********.
"Democracy", AFAIK it's the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights that most Muslim countries adopted or would like to adopt if the public are given a choice.

Western immorality leading to homosexuality, bestiality, paedophilia, drunken brawls, drug abuse, gang-warfare, promiscuity, topless striptease cabarets, and other acts of lewd displays run counter to civilized behaviour, which is why most nonwestern countries prior to arrival of westerners would have never approved of such pathetic behaviour, and many nonwestern countries that have the capability, intention or history of defeating or confronting the immorality and moral depravity of westerners don't approve of such debauchery widespread in the western world.
Btw if Iran is "ready to strike" the Failed Zionist Entity or FZE, it goes to show it's probably the only nation ruled by "real men".

Others don't have the courage to do what should have been done a long, long time ago.
TheJudge
What if the government has not agreed to the universal decleration of human rights?

Most countries are too noble to allow homosexuals to dominate their nation. Unlike the UK where we have to tolerate a fortnight gay festival in London. If we could have a referendum on that i bet it would get rejected.

You are the troll. A ******** liberal who thinks he has the monopoly on rightcheousness while simultaneously turning the world into a ********.

Just a bit of friendly advice that you may want to steer comments back onto the subject in the OP....
maths-enthusiast
"Democracy", AFAIK it's the Cairo Declaration of Human Rights that most Muslim countries adopted or would like to adopt if the public are given a choice.

Western immorality leading to homosexuality, bestiality, paedophilia, drunken brawls, drug abuse, gang-warfare, promiscuity, topless striptease cabarets, and other acts of lewd displays run counter to civilized behaviour, which is why most nonwestern countries prior to arrival of westerners would have never approved of such pathetic behaviour, and many nonwestern countries that have the capability, intention or history of defeating or confronting the immorality and moral depravity of westerners don't approve of such debauchery widespread in the western world.

a) You think that that all of the above doesn't occur in islamic/"non-western" countries? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

b) I'm currently sat in the so-called 'Failed Zionist Entity' - it looks like it's working just fine from here....
Reply 212
danielf90
a) You think that that all of the above doesn't occur in islamic/"non-western" countries? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

b) I'm currently sat in the so-called 'Failed Zionist Entity' - it looks like it's working just fine from here....

How are all those young arabs Israeli kids? The future of Israel looks bright :wink:
Reply 213
TheJudge
How are all those young arabs Israeli kids? The future of Israel looks bright :wink:

those Arab kids have a higher HDI (by far) than any other non oil producing Arab country (and most who do produce it), and is rising sharply every year.

Oh, and I wouldnt worry about demographics.
Reply 214
Axes
those Arab kids have a higher HDI (by far) than any other non oil producing Arab country (and most who do produce it), and is rising sharply every year.

Oh, and I wouldnt worry about demographics.

So they dont have higher HDI than all the other arab nations just the ones you want to mention. HDI is a very biased system anyway.

I am not worried about demographics, i am not bothered if Israel is majority arab or majority white european people who happen to have migrated there because they believe a fairytale telling them it is there land and theya re the chosen people.
Reply 215
TheJudge
So they dont have higher HDI than all the other arab nations just the ones you want to mention. HDI is a very biased system anyway.

There are some Oil producing Arab nations whos GDP per capita is higher than Israel's, so naturally, Arab-Israeli's HDI won't be higher than those nations. But overall, they live far better than 90% of Arab nations.

I am not worried about demographics, i am not bothered if Israel is majority arab or majority white european people who happen to have migrated there because they believe a fairytale telling them it is there land and theya re the chosen people

Neither do I, for two reasons:
1: 51% of Jewish Israeli's are not white-europeans.
2: Zionism was created as a secular movement, not a religious one as you insinuated in your post.
Reply 216
Axes
There are some Oil producing Arab nations whos GDP per capita is higher than Israel's, so naturally, Arab-Israeli's HDI won't be higher than those nations. But overall, they live far better than 90% of Arab nations.

Neither do I, for two reasons:
1: 51% of Jewish Israeli's are not white-europeans.
2: Zionism was created as a secular movement, not a religious one as you insinuated in your post.

So to sum up some Arabs have a higher HDI than Israeli Arabs?

1) Have you got any statistics. Israel appears to me to be majority white Europeans who believe a fairytale promised them some land.

2) Israel may be a secular state but the notion that land belongs to them is based very firmly in fairytales.
They believe that land is promised to them by god and that they are the chosen people of god and we are just goyim. They are an extremely racist and backwards people.
Reply 217
TheJudge
So to sum up some Arabs have a higher HDI than Israeli Arabs?

To sum, the vast majority of Arab nations have an HDI which is numerous times lower than that of Israeli-Arabs, while a select few oil producing Arab countries (who can subsidize their economy using oil, which Israel lacks), have a higher HDI>

1) Have you got any statistics. Israel appears to me to be majority white Europeans who believe a fairytale promised them some land.

Jewish 5,913,000 100%
Mizrahi Jews, and Sephardic Jews 2,921,000 49.4%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel#Ethnic_groups

2) Israel may be a secular state but the notion that land belongs to them is based very firmly in fairytales.

Actually, according to Zionism, the Jews connection to the land is more historical and cultural than religious.
Reply 218
Give Israelis their land. Kill the "Palestinians." Enslave Iranians. Impose a quasi-democratic system of Harvard-taught Iranian ex-pats.

Problem solved.
TheJudge

They're doing well. OUt for dinner in Herzliya (perhaps the poshest town in israel), clubbing on the beach of tel aviv etc, etc., they're doing fine!

Latest

Trending

Trending