I wish to obtain MCSE qualification (for both professional and personal reasons) and I am looking for someone who can help with some information on this.
- Which exams am I going to have to do?
- Can I study in my own time and just go and take the exams individually?
- I do not have time to go to a boot camp, can I do this 'on my own' (IE studying in my own time with my own materials and just going for the exam?
- What materials (books, etc...) do you suggest I use?
- What is the cost of the exams?
- How successful would I be by trying to do it this way?
My main reason for doing it this way is that I have very little time that I can put aside for this and intend to do it over a relatively large period of time as I cannot commit to certain hours, days, etc...
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has attempted (and succeeded!) doing it this way.
I am based in Hampshire and would also be interested in knowing where I could take the exams and how often they are available.
Thank you all in advance for any possible help and advice you can give.
Get advice and answers to your Qs here