I wish to obtain MCSE qualification (for both professional and personal reasons) and I am looking for someone who can help with some information on this.
- Which exams am I going to have to do?
- Can I study in my own time and just go and take the exams individually?
- I do not have time to go to a boot camp, can I do this 'on my own' (IE studying in my own time with my own materials and just going for the exam?
- What materials (books, etc...) do you suggest I use?
- What is the cost of the exams?
- How successful would I be by trying to do it this way?
My main reason for doing it this way is that I have very little time that I can put aside for this and intend to do it over a relatively large period of time as I cannot commit to certain hours, days, etc...
I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has attempted (and succeeded!) doing it this way.
I am based in Hampshire and would also be interested in knowing where I could take the exams and how often they are available.
Thank you all in advance for any possible help and advice you can give.
Ask your questions here