The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Even though we don't have a lot of people I think we have gotten like 30,000 more views in the past day, if I recall how much we had yesterday:s-smilie:
I just got neg repped and told to "shut the **** up and get the **** off this thread" for saying that I wasn't too nervous yet because I had avoided properly thinking about results.

Jesus, some people have anger issues. :biggrin:
Reply 2502
lol. shower:coma:
Reply 2503
Malsy
damn. need to tidy my room. i have ten cups in it:s-smilie:.

Haha get tidying!! lol

I'm overcome with fatigue but I can't be bothered to go to sleep lol. Oh dear there are only 14 days until results day. I remember when it was two weeks away from our march results, I went crazy haha I don't know why but my teachers are surely culpable. :shifty: :shifty: They were always brining it up and telling me how I couldn't wait until I got my results, although ofcourse in reality I could wait in fact I didn't even want to know.

Ahhhh TWO WEEKS: :banghead: :gasp:
Zay18
Haha get tidying!! lol

I'm overcome with fatigue but I can't be bothered to go to sleep lol. Oh dear there are only 14 days until results day. I remember when it was two weeks away from our march results, I went crazy haha I don't know why but my teachers are surely culpable. :shifty: :shifty: They were always brining it up and telling me how I couldn't wait until I got my results, although ofcourse in reality I could wait in fact I didn't even want to know.

Ahhhh TWO WEEKS: :banghead: :gasp:

I barely remember how I was acting for March results, apparently I was freaked out, I got 3 A's in the exams which was brilliant...

Now I don't know if it is how I am, I just forget how I feel after I get the results :s-smilie: But I feel sorry for everyone, the prospect of not getting into Uni is really scary :frown: Even my friend who normally seems to not give a crap tells me she is scared and will cry if she doesn't get it, makes me very sad hearing it all :frown:
Reply 2505
I have just spent the last three hours of my life reading this thread in the hope that time would go faster and I somehow wouldn't notice the next two weeks passing... I wish I had Bernards' Watch right about now...
Reply 2506
ok march results has been brought up. i'll tell you how it was for me. the day was unfolding as per and we had to sit through break in the common room and it wasn't till after break-so at about ten to 11- that we got them in the common room by a random teacher handing sheets out. :o:
Reply 2507
mazzles
I have just spent the last three hours of my life reading this thread in the hope that time would go faster and I somehow wouldn't notice the next two weeks passing... I wish I had Bernards' Watch right about now...

lol awww. :rofl: that's kind of funny tbh. this thread is rather long:p: but tbh back then(the first pages) it was 60 days to go and no one bothered posting..i'm sure you noticed the difference between the posts then and now:p:
welcome to the thread though :yes: :woo: :eek3:
Reply 2508
Malsy
lol awww. :rofl: that's kind of funny tbh. this thread is rather long:p: but tbh back then(the first pages) it was 60 days to go and no one bothered posting..i'm sure you noticed the difference between the posts then and now:p:
welcome to the thread though :yes: :woo: :eek3:

:yep: Definately noticed a difference - be impossible not to!
I blame the ridiculously long time on my insomnia, which may be down to the heat or down to the 14 days left until possibly the end of my life :eek3:
Reply 2509
my sleeping pattern is so terrible it's beyond belief. :frown:
Malsy
ok march results has been brought up. i'll tell you how it was for me. the day was unfolding as per and we had to sit through break in the common room and it wasn't till after break-so at about ten to 11- that we got them in the common room by a random teacher handing sheets out. :o:

I didn't even know it was results day :biggrin: got the results, was ecstatic about my French and spent the rest of the day being chased down by angry history teachers upset by my mark in their module. :cool:
Reply 2511
watching last night's big brother as I slept through it:rolleyes:
Planning my Thorpe Park trip that is on the 19th August :smile: Don't know how I am going to come back from there and still do the all nighter, think I will go sleep straight away and wake up at like 3am.. :smile: mm sounds like a plan!
Reply 2513
I will inevitably be up all night on the 19th... rather like right now. I should probably at least feign sleep soon...
XCRUSHESX
Planning my Thorpe Park trip that is on the 19th August :smile: Don't know how I am going to come back from there and still do the all nighter, think I will go sleep straight away and wake up at like 3am.. :smile: mm sounds like a plan!

That sounds like a great plan :biggrin: I'm going to the cinema that night to see Inglorious Basterds and staying over with a friend so we can calm each other's nerves. Sleep is definitely necessary at some point. Even just a few hours, so your brain can actually process what the numbers and letters mean... :p:
panglossian
That sounds like a great plan :biggrin: I'm going to the cinema that night to see Inglorious Basterds and staying over with a friend so we can calm each other's nerves. Sleep is definitely necessary at some point. Even just a few hours, so your brain can actually process what the numbers and letters mean... :p:

Lol imagine us in sleep deprived state at college/sixth form

"Dude, I can't tell if this is an A or a Batman symbol"

:p:
mazzles
I will inevitably be up all night on the 19th... rather like right now. I should probably at least feign sleep soon...

I am finding a bit hard to stay awake since I didn't have a lot of sleep today, hopefully 6 hours sleep will keep me going..along with high sugared snack...:biggrin:
XCRUSHESX
Lol imagine us in sleep deprived state at college/sixth form

"Dude, I can't tell if this is an A or a Batman symbol"

:p:

Aw I seriously hope someone with any influence reps you for that haha

"So how did you do?"
"Ah, 2 batmen and a robin. I knew I'd ****** that one up."
Reply 2518
damn. still feel ill. :frown:

grapes and strawberries though. :yum: didnt have any oranges or bananas. :no:
panglossian
Aw I seriously hope someone with any influence reps you for that haha

"So how did you do?"
"Ah, 2 batmen and a robin. I knew I'd ****** that one up."

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Malsy
damn. still feel ill. :frown:

grapes and strawberries though. :yum: didnt have any oranges or bananas. :no:

Open a window, nice breeze always makes me feel a bit better, I woke up feeling terrible, so I opened a window and now I feel much much better :o:

Latest